x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Games

← Previous 1
Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I thought this section could use some rules Sticky this please.

1.~No spamming ~ We don't want someone  ruining a good discussion of Mario do we?                              

^^ 2.~No gun fire~ When some one likes a game console you don't like don't attack them saying your an idiot PS3 is way better! It's ok to say i think you should try Xbox instead of PS3 because it has Halo Just don't start a fight When someone likes a game you HATE do NOT go and say OMG how dare you say Lego Star Wars is better then MW3!? It's ok if you give your opinion just don't start a big fight about it  

3.~Don't hate on smarties~ When some one corrects you don't say OMG i knew that already leave me alone!  The person correcting you was only trying to help you Try to compete with them don't make yourself look like an idiot

4.~Topics ment for this forum section~ If you're talking about Pokemon make sure you state it as a game Don't state it as "Pokemon topic" Or it might get moved by someone mistaken the tittle as a show

~Statements~ All the don't do's were examples and were not to go against any one thing or shape or form. Follow these rules to keep the game section a nice kid friendly place. I created this thread because i noticed allot of people going crazy over here over the last 4 months ~How will following the Game news and reviews section rules help you?~ For starters following these rules will make people less likely to hate and report on you. It will make you more of an advanced gamer People won't think your 4 years old ~Final words~ Thank you for your time. The naruto200 corporation. 

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.

Posted By:
DJ RWAFA
DJ RWAFA

Star
Posted over 3 years ago
startegy game of 2012:xcom enemy unknown
and guys please get the new grand theft auto 5 next year its to die for

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"DJ RWAFA" wrote:

startegy game of 2012:xcom enemy unknown

and guys please get the new grand theft auto 5 next year its to die for

Coolio

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.

Posted By:
unet101
unet101

StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Happy Wars!!! 

You Abored Them

Stop abortion. Stop homicide. Abortion is not a "right". Everyone deserves a chance on this earth. God has a plan and purpose for every life, but those lives can't do anything in this world if we keep removing them like they're nothing. May God have mercy on America for legalizing such felony...

Psalm 139:13-16

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux

StarStarStarStarStar

"unet101" wrote:

Happy Wars!!! 

Hey, I play that game too!
... used to

Posted By:
unet101
unet101

StarStarStarStar
Oh really? Awesome!

You Abored Them

Stop abortion. Stop homicide. Abortion is not a "right". Everyone deserves a chance on this earth. God has a plan and purpose for every life, but those lives can't do anything in this world if we keep removing them like they're nothing. May God have mercy on America for legalizing such felony...

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux

StarStarStarStarStar
But I couldn't add you as a friend because the Xbox 360 belongs to my brother, and he doesn't like it when I do stuff to his system

Posted By:
unet101
unet101

StarStarStarStar
Oh it's fine! I don't know if I could either. Cause it's my dads xbox.

You Abored Them

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux

StarStarStarStarStar
Oh...
well I think I'm getting a Wii U for christmas

Posted By:
unet101
unet101

StarStarStarStar
So is my big brother! X3

You Abored Them

← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Pets

In What Year Did You Join KW?

Do you think that Superman really died in ...

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

what make boys better than girls

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

In What Year Did You Join KW?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Latest Videos

Play Online Games