Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Play old games again thanks to emulation.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Have you ever wanted to go back to the Gameboy advance. Did you  not like the 3DS and want to go back to older DS games? Or do you just want to try out the Sega Genesis's games? Well now you can thanks to emulation Emulation allows you to download a Game consoles data. Basically you search   emulator Example: Gameboy emulator Be sure download the best emulator for your computer comment me for recommendations on emulators.  Try to download bellow the PS1 generation of consoles to avoid copyright issues. Next you download the game and/or you want to play on that and/or those systems Search for   rom Example:  Super Mario 64 rom After your downloads are complete. Open the emulator you downloaded. then click open. then double click the game you downloaded Enjoy. Reply so can explain controls and answer your questions.

Play old games again thanks to emulation.

Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
StarStarStarStarStar
Whoa, this is new and revolutionary and nobody has heard of it before.

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Send the person above you a friend request!

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

latest videos