Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

The Good Gamer's Tier List to games.

Posted By:
ihatescool_2260231 Lock
ihatescool_2260231
Star
good fifa street fifa olympics forza motorsport call of duty 1 2 3 and 4 (new black ops)

finstar15!!!!!

Posted By:
HMaggianiCELTICS34
HMaggianiCELTICS34
StarStar
The best games in my opinion would be New Super Mario Bros 2. , Mario 3D Land, Skyrim, all of the call of duty games, Minecraft, Batman Arkham City, Batman Gotham City, and of course all of the Legend of Zeldas!! Those are my picks. I also like all racing games, i couldnt name them all because they have like thousands!!!  Big Grin Please get those games!!!!! They are the most awesome games in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also most of the Assasin Creeds are pretty good too. I also like most of the NBA games. Madden and Warios Mini Games on wii!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TO ME THESE GAMES ARE THE BBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile Wink Big Grin Cool Blush

SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Rainee77349
Rainee77349
StarStarStarStar
i like all of the video games they are the best in the world my family and my friends love to play video games and they are the best in the world and same with me it is the best and i love to play Halo1, Halo2, Halo,3 and i am going to play Halo when it comes out into stores  can't wait to play it. it is going to be the best game in the world Tongue Out bye until anyone reply's to this message 

hey all i love to go to the mall and get stuff Tongue Out and its good and same with me i love to be a tomboy !!!!!

Posted By:
beastl8rsk8r02
beastl8rsk8r02
Star
Black Ops 2 and MW3 SHOULD BE on the good tier. What the flying freak is wrong w/ you?! But good job on the good tier for Dota, TF2, MineCraft, Skyrim, and Half life. But where is Episode 2?

Posted By:
maws Lock
maws
Star
Love the Dota 2. I'm waiting of Starcraft new release.

Dota 4 Life.

Posted By:
BAZINGA 1714
BAZINGA 1714
Star
I HAVE A NINTENDO WII WITH INTERNET AND THE LIST OF MY GAMES ARE RIGHT HERE 1.CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR2.NEW SUPER MARIO BROS.3.WII SPORTS4.LEGO BATMAN 2.5.LEGENDS OF SPYRO.6.LEGO STAR WAR 3.7.MARIO AND SONIC AT THE LONDON 2012 OLIPIC GAME.8.LEGO STAR WARS THE COMPLETE SAGA. AND THAT IS IT I HAVE 8 GAMES FOR NINTENDO WII.

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar

"BAZINGA 1714" wrote:

I HAVE A NINTENDO WII WITH INTERNET AND THE LIST OF MY GAMES ARE RIGHT HERE 1.CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR2.NEW SUPER MARIO BROS.3.WII SPORTS4.LEGO BATMAN 2.5.LEGENDS OF SPYRO.6.LEGO STAR WAR 3.7.MARIO AND SONIC AT THE LONDON 2012 OLIPIC GAME.8.LEGO STAR WARS THE COMPLETE SAGA. AND THAT IS IT I HAVE 8 GAMES FOR NINTENDO WII.

jesus christ i died. everything about you is hilariously bad, seriously, hahahaha

:^)

Posted By:
indiapaige99
indiapaige99
StarStar
I think the best online came is kidzworld!(duh!)
But my fave social network is #####!####

Yo!!!! Get in d groov!

Posted By:
Epic-osity777
Epic-osity777
Star
My favorite games to play are...
Minecraft, L.B.P (Little Big Planet series) Black Ops, Dead Rising, Costume Quest, & Animal Crossing.

Seems Legit...

Posted By:
Rainee77349
Rainee77349
StarStarStarStar
Nice i like those games too

hey all i love to go to the mall and get stuff Tongue Out and its good and same with me i love to be a tomboy !!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are You A Tom Boy Or A Girly Girl?

Cricket vs Football

This or That??

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Cricket vs Football

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE