Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy

i think blackops is alot better then blackops 2

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

black ops 2 was pretty good the graphics are outstanding! Devil i beat like evreyone

awesome ends with me ugly starts with u
me:cant argue with that logic

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Angelo:3" wrote:

I would agree to that List. Most of it is spot on. I can't make a solid judgement on that because some people have different game styles. only thing i'd really add to the god teir is metro 2033.  Or penumbra. Half life wasn't all to good. but the mods are great!

im so awesome u cant top me

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

is that stepano? Hippie

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
##### #######, # ### #### ### ## ### ### #### ####### ##### ### #####. #### ## ## ##### #########.### ### #### #### # ### ## #####, ### ### ##### ### #### #### ######### ## #### #####.#### ###!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hey-, First of all Infinity ward is awesome and do a great job with the Modern Warfare's so Idk why they are terrible but Black op's I understand

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"The dopest Kid" wrote:

Hey-, First of all Infinity ward is awesome and do a great job with the Modern Warfare's so Idk why they are terrible but Black op's I understand

Modern warefare and Black ops are the best selling games and I hate those games because ever since they came out, that resulted less platform games.

An anti productive wannabe

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
### ####! ## # ####### ####### ### # ###### ####### ##### ## xbox 360 ### ###, ## ## ### ##### #### ## ### #### ### # ## ####### ## ######### #####! ## ## ## ###########.#######.###########################?############ ### ## ####### ### ### #### ######### ######! ######, ######! #####! #### Smile Nose

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

well i'm more of a minecraft guy than war games but i do like Call of Duty:Black Ops 2

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

haved you played ###### 3 its good game first person

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity