Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Does anyone likes pet-sim games?

Posted By:
Sirena1 Lock
Sirena1
Star
Hey there, Have you heard about the new 3d pet-sim game Dolphin Paradise: Wild Friends? It looks amazing. I love My Horse... I have horses! But this game is more... engaging, I think. And I love the environment and the wild mammals. Orcas are my favorite smile With Dolphin Paradise: Wild Friends, you'll need to take care of your pet, as you'll be required to feed it regularly to keep its health & energy up. Your virtual pet will also require love, affection and petting in order to stay happy!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Internet War

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Should women have higher societal roles?

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

Should women have higher societal roles?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos