Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Kinect, Ps3 move, wii?

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
So, I have the Ps3 move and the Kinect. I'm not the usual kind of gamer but I love party games! ( lol, I'm a loser smile Anyway my dad is offering the wii also! INSTEAD he also says that he is going to try to trade the kinect for the wii. I really want all! Once something is mine IT HAS TO STAY MINE! ( weird right? ) I just do that a lot. I don't like having garage sales because it's like saying goodbye to a memory. So, I don't know what to do! Should i get all, both or what? I am not giving away my PS3 MOVE because i have too many games and it is a waste. i only have one game for kinect and no wii. i know Wii has a lot of party games but i think....I D K!   P.S: REMEMbER THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! If you have nothing nice to say DON'T say anything at all. I mean it.

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Kinect, Ps3 move, wii?

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
i think they're all practically the same thing! You stand in front of the TV and be lazy, instead of sitting down (not that I have aanything against video games I'm a Just Dance and Final Fantasy freak myself). I see no REAL difference in those systems. They're all copied from each other. So, really, I have no advice for you. Sorry!

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Kinect, Ps3 move, wii?

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
The only real difference between them is that the PS3 move and Wii uses a remote.  Yet the Kenect uses your body. and I would say Wii games win this competition.. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D