Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
So, I have the Ps3 move and the Kinect. I'm not the usual kind of gamer but I love party games! ( lol, I'm a loser smile Anyway my dad is offering the wii also! INSTEAD he also says that he is going to try to trade the kinect for the wii. I really want all! Once something is mine IT HAS TO STAY MINE! ( weird right? ) I just do that a lot. I don't like having garage sales because it's like saying goodbye to a memory. So, I don't know what to do! Should i get all, both or what? I am not giving away my PS3 MOVE because i have too many games and it is a waste. i only have one game for kinect and no wii. i know Wii has a lot of party games but i think....I D K!   P.S: REMEMbER THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! If you have nothing nice to say DON'T say anything at all. I mean it.

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
i think they're all practically the same thing! You stand in front of the TV and be lazy, instead of sitting down (not that I have aanything against video games I'm a Just Dance and Final Fantasy freak myself). I see no REAL difference in those systems. They're all copied from each other. So, really, I have no advice for you. Sorry!

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
The only real difference between them is that the PS3 move and Wii uses a remote.  Yet the Kenect uses your body. and I would say Wii games win this competition.. 

Xbox 360vsPlaystation 2 controler
It is war in the video game news forums

play online games

latest forum posts

country

i have a crush but...

i have a crush but...

Describe the profile pic above you

i have a crush but...

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos