Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4247
Have you ever played it before? It's about you in the woods and you have to fine 8 pages. If you can't, Slender man will find you. How he looks: Tall, no face, wears a suit. How did you react?

S M I L E


Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 966
You know, the scary thing is the music, not the game. I just turned off the sound, and Tah Dah! It's easy.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen


Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4247

"Nost" wrote:

You know, the scary thing is the music, not the game. I just turned off the sound, and Tah Dah! It's easy.
It was kinda scary to my aunt. Her boyfriend said, "It's not that scary."

S M I L E


Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2771
I just stared at the screen for a while.  Everyone at school plays it at lunchtime.  That's why the teachers think that someone's being killed every lunchtime.  They can hear the screams. 


Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4247

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

I just stared at the screen for a while.  Everyone at school plays it at lunchtime.  That's why the teachers think that someone's being killed every lunchtime.  They can hear the screams. 
Hahahaha

S M I L E


Posted By:
LovinoTokyo_2259733 Lock
LovinoTokyo_2259733
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276
got 5 pages with my friend the first time i played smile lol she scramed so loud >:3

Baka-Idiotas


Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4247

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

got 5 pages with my friend the first time i played smile lol she scramed so loud >:3
Oh wow.

S M I L E


Posted By:
LovinoTokyo_2259733 Lock
LovinoTokyo_2259733
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"Rocky2245" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

got 5 pages with my friend the first time i played smile lol she scramed so loud >:3
Oh wow.
lol it was amazing >:3

Baka-Idiotas


Posted By:
HikariChu
HikariChu
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 102
Lol, found maybe 2 pages. I love watching Pewdipie play it though.

So true. So true it's scary o.o


Posted By:
Boingoloing
Boingoloing
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52
I got one page and I got too scared to play it 

fricking


play online games

latest forum posts

BET YOU DIDNT KNOW THIS!

Ease up on the filter??

girls r more intelligents than boys

The one who says cutie pie wins!

girls r more intelligents than boys

The one who says cutie pie wins!

girls r more intelligents than boys

girls r more intelligents than boys

Ease up on the filter??

Ease up on the filter??

latest videos