Thumb

Just dance

Just keep calm and friend me

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"pokeman4ever" wrote:

Someone has to put devil may cry out of its misery.

Devil may cry was a pretty cool game to me. EVen though they change alot in the latest game.

Pokemon please.

One does not simply input a signature
One does not wake up before their kids on Chrismas.

Im done.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
...... Idk I like all the video games that I play

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

all of the sims...
and sonic and mario .-.

Put aside the math and the logic of it, you gotta know you're wanted too ♡♥♡

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I do agree with you on ending the Need For Speed Franchise, it used to be cool, back in the days of Most Wanted and Need For Speed Underground 2. The good old days... Now it's ruined. D: 

Anyways, I would probably end something like the Resident Evil Franchise, it's been blown way out of proportion and just needs to die already before it could be ruined any further.

I post stuff with my monitor turned off. Yes, I have acquired these certain set of skills over a life-time of inter-webbing.
Live long and prosper! .___.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Anything COD.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"BroJoeJoe" wrote:

I do agree with you on ending the Need For Speed Franchise, it used to be cool, back in the days of Most Wanted and Need For Speed Underground 2. The good old days... Now it's ruined. D: 

Anyways, I would probably end something like the Resident Evil Franchise, it's been blown way out of proportion and just needs to die already before it could be ruined any further.

I with you when saying the Resident Evil Franchise should stop. It's not really a horror game anymore. It's more action and adventure sorta.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity