Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

PS3 VS XBOX Which would you choose?

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Let me break it done:

PS3:
Released in 2006, it is the third console that was released by Sony. When it first released, it had backwards compatibility for PS2 games with no problem. When Sony made the slim version they removed it and now are putting PS2 Classics in the Playstation Store. When the PS3 first released, Sony used a cheaper lead based thermal compound on their CPU and GPU. That was a problem because that paste could become brittle when heated. The CPU and GPU would them over-heat and cause what is called, the Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) which would render the system useless until repaired. The System uses an easy to understand X-Bar Menu (XMB) which puts every option into a place where you can see everything under easy to understand sections. The PS3 graphics differ between games. Most games though have 1080p. Most games don't differ from it's original 60 FPS and if they do, it's higher than 60 FPS. The PS3 controller features SIXAXIS technology which acts as a Wiimote. You may till it and it will move a certain part on a select games. Sony never differed from their original design for the PS.

XBOX:
Released in 2005, the XBOX 360 is Mircosoft's second console. The XBOX 360 had limited backwards compatibility. The 360 also had a system ending error that is similar to the PS3s YLOD except some of the problems could be fixed at home with no extra tools. Each ring on a 360 is different when it has the Red Ring of Death (RROD). Mircosoft released the 360 S with hopes that this problem will be fixed but, it wasn't. The 360 has a simple menu that was updated and became how Microsoft has Windows 8, smooth and clean. The 360 also stays at the 60 FPS and sometimes surpasses it as well like the PS3. The 360 controller was originally powered by AA batteries. They upgraded to charger battery packs. 

Verdict:
Though both consoles are great and have their own flaws. You choose what you like and that is that. Nobody should try to convert someone to PS3, XBOX, or Wii. That person should make up their own mind and dislikes of it. I personally like PS3 just the fact that it is better in my eyes. 

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
The only issue all game consoles should fix is loading screens then it will be perfect.
Before adding more things like PSN plus fix the game loading speed.
Make sure the console can actually handle things without freezing (mainly PS3 on the freezing part))
I think the Wii is still superior.
Because NIntendo actually cares about other genres that are ot 1st person shooters. I respect that.
Especially platform games. They're great. despite outdated graphics. The games are great.

Posted By:
readyy
readyy
StarStarStarStar
They have different skills. But in my opinion, Xbox.

Ball So Hard

Posted By:
flowerbomb123
flowerbomb123
StarStarStar
XBOX totally  Big Grin

Posted By:
willl27
willl27
Star
Xbox. why would u chose a PS3 over an Xbox. anyway xbox have Forza which is epic!!!

Posted By:
masterskittle
masterskittle
Star
I SAY PS3 BECAUSE THE GRAPHICS ARE100 TIMES COOLER THAN XBOX.PS3'S BARELY GET HACKED.I DONT THINK XBOX CANT GO ON YOUTUBE OR THE INTERNET.ALSO,XBOX ARE STEALING PS3'S IDEAS.EVERY TIME PS3 COMES UP WITH AN IDEA XBOX COMES UP WITH SOMETHING SIMILAR.EVERY SINCE PLAYSTATIONS CAME OUT XBOX HAS BEEN COMPETING WITH PLAYSTATION BECAUSE THEY KNOW PS3 IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IAMFULLOFSWAGGGGGGGGG

Posted By:
usmarine
usmarine
Star
nope xbox is better and is Wink Tonguereferred by marines

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
Xbox is not better, that's just your opinion.

I personally prefer PS3.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
Kool_GuY_252
Kool_GuY_252
Star
and ps3 has gran turismo 5 and the gran turismo series was out way before Forza 
Forza is a ripoff of gran turismo and the gran turismo series started in 1997

Posted By:
willl27
willl27
Star
Playstation had to copy xbox's controller just to get a good feel!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

We the Kidz

Whats your pet doing right now?

We the Kidz

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

latest videos