x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Posted By:
SamanthaLuffsTeto:3
SamanthaLuffsTeto:3
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 47
StarStarStar
There is something I need to know.. but who is this 'Daisy' girl everyone talks about. I hear she is sorta like Peach, but I never saw her. I owned mario kart wii for a couple of weeks now. I still havent unlocked her ((If she is in it)) Respond please?

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15247
StarStarStarStarStar
Daisy is sorta like peach only she was orange-brownish hair. I havn't played Mario Kart Wii (US) I have played the pal verson when I was younger before I moved to America. Which only included the 6 characters from the N64 verson and Gameboy advance. But the USA verson of Mario Kart has just about every single character you could ask for including Daisy.


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar

"SamanthaLuffsTeto:3" wrote:

There is something I need to know.. but who is this 'Daisy' girl everyone talks about. I hear she is sorta like Peach, but I never saw her. I owned mario kart wii for a couple of weeks now. I still havent unlocked her ((If she is in it)) Respond please?

Daisy is the Peach for Luigi. Well Basically, she is Luigi's princess.


I love her.


Posted By:
not_raph
not_raph
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 383
StarStarStarStar
Daisy = Princess of Sarasaland from super Mario Land on the Gameboy. She played the part of Peach/Princess Toadstool being the princess that needed saving.

so i sais 'super collider? i just met her'

I am a timeless chorus.
Join your voice with mine,
and sing victory everlasting.


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15247
StarStarStarStarStar

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"SamanthaLuffsTeto:3" wrote:

There is something I need to know.. but who is this 'Daisy' girl everyone talks about. I hear she is sorta like Peach, but I never saw her. I owned mario kart wii for a couple of weeks now. I still havent unlocked her ((If she is in it)) Respond please?
she is Luigi's princess.
Are you sure about that?


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"SamanthaLuffsTeto:3" wrote:

There is something I need to know.. but who is this 'Daisy' girl everyone talks about. I hear she is sorta like Peach, but I never saw her. I owned mario kart wii for a couple of weeks now. I still havent unlocked her ((If she is in it)) Respond please?
she is Luigi's princess. Are you sure about that?

Well... sure


I love her.


Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2513
StarStarStarStarStar
Princess Daisy is the tomboyish Princess of Sarasaland. Unlike Peach, she only has been kidnapped 1 time.... Also, she wears orange and yellow, and her hair is like auburn, and... Well, I'll just post a pic of her..... Her and Peach are BFFs, I think. But in Mario Strikers, they didn't seem like friends at all. xD Also, she has a baby counterpart, Baby Daisy.
She is also in MKWii.


The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.


Posted By:
aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 237
StarStarStarStar
I feel ya. I don't know half the anime characters I should.

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki


Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

The yes and no game

The Banning Game

The yes and no game

Do you guys think kw radio needs to be upd...

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Names From A-Z

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games