Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
This roleplay was created by Comicbook Girl.

A group of seven friends each get a phone call after a night at their special clubhouse.
Apparently, their friend Claire never came home.
Later on after the police do some investigation, they find out that Claire has been killed. They believe that there is more than one killer. Most likely just two.
After a couple of months with still no clue of the killers are, the group's trust in each other is slowly breaking and now they all suspect each other.

FORM:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (Anime pictures and/or description please)
Style: (Type clothes your character(s) usually wear.)
Are you a killer?: (Both spots taken)
Other:

RULES:
1. Ask to join first, please.
2. Show me an example post.
3. Don't text talk unless your character is texting.
4. Use parenthesis when you're speaking out of character.
5. Roleplay in third-person.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Characters:

Ayame Chie Shinozuka, 17 ------------ Ghost.of.Wilderness
Xia Akamatsu, 16 ------------------------- BrokenInsanity
Jessica Grace, 15 ------------------------ samanthapandaw
Equinox Trent Jones, 17 ---------------- Indelebilis

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Name: Xia [Sh-ya] Akamatsu
Xia's name means 'red sky'.
Personality: Xia seems to find interest in the oddest things, for example, she can spend half an hour inspecting a leaf. One leaf. She's not distracted easily unless it comes to chocolate, or watching someone do something painful - especially if there's blood involved. Xia can be very hyper, but she's also very lazy sometimes. She has a hard time not holding grudges and is very picky about her friends- but if you are one of the chosen few then she'll do anything for you. Xia is usually very patient and laid back, she finds no sense in worrying over anything if it hasn't happened yet. She's very quick thinking and is extremely smart, but she's not usually very talkative. She can have a short temper at times, and she loves getting into a good fight.
Appearance: 
Style: She's usually wearing a tanktop and baggy jeans, but she always wears her choker. For shoes she usually wears a tall pair of lace up boots, and she's usually wearing a beanie.
Are you a killer?: Yes
Other:  Xia and Claire used to be friends, but for some reason they began hating one another- no one knows why. Xia also has a tendency to gamble, and she usually wins, but she's involved with some dangerous people as well. She's been practicing martial arts since she was pretty young, so she knows how to fight.
Oddly, Xia is pure Japanese even though her first name is Chinese. She can speak Japanese fluently seeing as she was raised speaking it at home.
Her parents are dead and have been so for the past two years.

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join? I will add my example post soon.]

Name: Ayame Chie Shinozuka

Personality: Open mouthed, sarcastic, snappy, stubborn, fighter, challenger, sometimes emotionless, and a troublemaker. If you're one of her enemies and you make her angry, she'll knock you out cold.

Appearance: 

Style: Depending on the occasion.

Are You a Killer: No

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
I can't say until I see your example post. ^^
But about your form, could you please change the picture to an anime one? I just hate it when there's more then one style of pictures on a roleplay. C:

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Oh man, I don't have any anime pictures. >.> Is it okay if I copy+paste a part I wrote from another RP?]

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, and can't you just upload one? ^^; 

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Example post ~ I smiled coyly. "Thank you, Chibi," I said as I looked then looked at him leeringly. "Though, why did you ask for me? I know that there must be another person who is much better than I."]

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Well, can you please do third person? and make your posts a little bit longer, but if you can do that then yes, you may join. ^^

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[About the third person, that's no problem. About longer posts? I'm not so sure. It depends of how busy I am, or if there's something actually worth writing about.]

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

what makes a unicorn

Words that start with M.

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!