Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Piper & Starry's Property (NO TRESPASSING)

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

Becky:

I awoke to see my mothers concerned eyes burning into my forehead. "Becky! Darling, your awake!" she exclaimed, gingerly kissing my forehead. I smiled weakly. "Yes, mother. When can I go?" I asked. I hate hospitals. The sickening spirit in there, just creeps me out. Mother smiled softly. "Honey, you have extreme brain damage. I don't think you will be going any time soon," She said worriedly. Then everything became a blur and then, it went black. 
*Sorry its really weird lol. Shes about to almost die and go to the alternate universe*

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Found it!)

Sasha starts screaming as the wolves come closer. Her stomach needs stitches and her arm. She feels dizzy and suddenly screamed, "Asher!" She blacks out. She materliazes on the floor next to Asher's hopsital room. The spell she'd used would bring her body back if she died, but it went slightly early. She's still blacked out as Asher begans to wake up.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

"apenforyourthoughts" wrote:

(Found it!)

Sasha starts screaming as the wolves come closer. Her stomach needs stitches and her arm. She feels dizzy and suddenly screamed, "Asher!" She blacks out. She materliazes on the floor next to Asher's hopsital room. The spell she'd used would bring her body back if she died, but it went slightly early. She's still blacked out as Asher begans to wake up.

Asher:
I couldn't see anything but whiteness. But I could hear everything. I heard a doctors frantic voice "Get this young woman to ICU (intensive care unit) ASAP!" i heard the scuffling of shoes and the sound of a voice over the P.A. Then the voice of Sasha's mom, "SASHA! What happened?!" Then bawling and bawling. Then a nurse scream "Shes unconscious " I was worried, it must be Sasha out there, but I couldn't hear or see anything. I tried to force my eyes open but my brain wouldn't respond. 

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha's mom was screaming and crying. The doctor told her, "It looks like she'll need stitches, but the problem is she lost too much blood. She may have bacteria in her bloodstream." The doctor came into Asher's room and murmered to himself, "I wonder how that young lady got in here, almost dead...." He shook his head. Sasha's mom came into Asher's room and realized, "Sasha was with him a few days ago! What in the world....." She started crying and saying, "My baby! No, no, no. Emily was already taken away, not Sasha, too!" Sasha stayed unconscious, almost as if she was waiting for ##### ## #### his eyes. The doctor informed Sasha's mom, "We'll be putting your daughter in this room." He meant the double room Asher was in.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

It was odd. Just as Sasha was placed in my room, I gasped and immediately awoke. I clutched my head, which was throbbing. Was I in a coma?

Becky:

I awoke laying on the grass, fire ants nipping at my arms; "Hello?" I was in some weird field with beautiful flowers growing around me; how'd I get here from the hospital? Maybe this is what a coma is?

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha's mom was bent over her daughter's bed, sobbing. She turned at the noise and noticed Asher was awake. She growled at him, "Did you have something to do with this? Emily's already dead. Sasha isn't too." She glared at him, remembering Emily. Sasha was on the other bed, limp.

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

"apenforyourthoughts" wrote:

Sasha's mom was bent over her daughter's bed, sobbing. She turned at the noise and noticed Asher was awake. She growled at him, "Did you have something to do with this? Emily's already dead. Sasha isn't too." She glared at him, remembering Emily. Sasha was on the other bed, limp.

I shook in fear as the greaving Victoria (is that her name?) came towards me. I shook my head no. "No! The same thing that got her, got me! I don't exactly remember what it was but, it was terrible! I just remember...." I trailed off and began crying. The idea of Sasha dying slapped me in the face. "I love her. I don't want her to die!"  I sobbed uncontrollable, alarming the nurse; she called up a phycologist to set up an appointment next week. 

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

(I think so...)

Victoria turned back to him and sobbed. She said, "I'm sorry...It's just after what happened to Emily..." She shook her head. Sasha whispered one name faintly, "Asher..."

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
"Sasha!" I screamed. I tried to sit up but the wires and tubes attached to me restrained me. She looked so weak and fragile. I know she wouldn't die. She's so strong

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria gaped at her adopted daughter and pushed away a strand of hair from her forehead. She asked Asher, "Are you some type of angel or something? She hasn't loved anyone since Emily died......" She wiped her eyes at the mention of Emily's name.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

How to get a girl to like u

How many Tabs do you have open now??

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos