Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Piper & Starry's Property (NO TRESPASSING)

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
Asher:
I chuckle softly. "No, I'm not an angel; I just love her for who she is; She does the same."  How did Emily die? "I don't mean to overstep my bounds, but how did Emily die?"

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria wiped her eyes. She explained, "I think Sasha felt guilty about her death. She loved her so much. Well, Emily was 5 or 6 and I had to go to the store. Sasha was about 10 and she babysat her. She had turned her back to Emily for a minute to get the mail. Emily got in the road and....and a car hit her. She died on impact. Shortly after, she wouldn't talk to anyone. She'd never tell me, but I think the kids at her school called her the reason for her death. A few weeks after that, we moved." Sasha muttered in her sleep, "Big fat ugly wolf.." Victoria laughed and gripped her hand.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
A tear slid down my cheek and down my lips. Thats so sad. No wonder Sasha had a hard time letting me in. "Wow..." 

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria sighed. She added, "The last few days, she's been happier than I ever saw her. Then, suddenly she ran off. I wish I knew why.." Victoria rubbed her temples and the doctor came in.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
Shakes head in perplexity. "Becky..." I said quietly. Victoria turns heard toward Asher. 'what About Becky?" (Sorry to use your character!) "She...She Bullied Sasha into doing these terrible things." 

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's okay!)

Victoria sighed, frustrated. She asked, "Can you tell me what she did?" The doctor coughed and Victoria added, "Hold that though, dear." The doctor said, "Well, Miss Sasha lost a good amount of blood. We tested to see if there was bacteria in her blood." He paused. "She does have some, but she should be fine. The medicine we gave her will wear off later and she'll wake up. That's all." He left and Victoria sighed in relief.

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
I sighed and continued to talk about Becky. "Well, Becky told ### ## #### mean pranks, she told her to pretend to like me-- for some reason, I don't know anything else- sorry."

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria frowned. She told Asher, "Sweetheart, I don't think she's pretending. The way she pratically floated around the house with joy, that proves she's not kidding." She checked her watch and sighed. She told him, "I have to go. Visiting hours are over. If you hear screaming in the night, I'm sorry. She can have AWFUL nightmares some times. It was nice talking to you though, sweetie." Victoria pushed a strand of brown hair out of Sasha's eyes and rested her hand on her fore head. She looked one more time at her sleeping frame and left.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"apenforyourthoughts" wrote:

Victoria frowned. She told Asher, "Sweetheart, I don't think she's pretending. The way she pratically floated around the house with joy, that proves she's not kidding." She checked her watch and sighed. She told him, "I have to go. Visiting hours are over. If you hear screaming in the night, I'm sorry. She can have AWFUL nightmares some times. It was nice talking to you though, sweetie." Victoria pushed a strand of brown hair out of Sasha's eyes and rested her hand on her fore head. She looked one more time at her sleeping frame and left.

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
Asher:
I can't believe this. What did Sasha do to deserve such a crappy life? Nothing! Sometimes I wonder if God is really there-- because if he really does love us so much why does he let bad things happen to good people? The thought of this made me angry and I slammed my fist against the wall, alarming the nurse outside the door, who rushed in to see if I was okay. After I reassured her that I was fine, she left and I fell into a deep sleep-- well atleast I thought it was a sleep but I awoke lying on something white and fluffly.
I sat up and looked around and saw Becky standing there. "Where am I?" I screamed. She just chuckled. "You're in my dreams," She said softly. "I'm afraid I am about to die and, I begged God to bring your subconcious here so I could say a few things to you before I die."
(TWISSST! Do you like it?)

Tongue Tied!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

Slap The Keyboard :p

A-Z of Animals

What song is stuck in your head?