Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Piper & Starry's Property (NO TRESPASSING)

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cool!)

Sasha woke up with Becky and Asher. She cried, "Please tell me I'm dreaming! I have had enough of this place. Well, at least I'm out of my other nightmare.."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
Becky:
"This isn't the same place. You are in my dreams. As I just explained to Asher, I am about to die, and I begged God for one last chance to make things right, and I guess this is his way." Asher rolled his eyes. "Well let me out of here. The last person I want to see is you--" He said bitterly. "You DESERVE to die and go to ####! After what you did to Sasha and a lot of other innocent kids at our school!" Becky rolled her eyes and blinked back tears. "I'm not the horrible monster you guys think I am.....and not everyone I bullied were innocent," She said, sadly. Asher stood up, anger flashing through his eyes. "You are such a self centered JERK! Innocent or not, I will not feel sorry for you picking on those kids! you are a monster and you deserve to die!" He slapped Becky across the face, knowing he wasn't supposed to hit a girl, but Becky is such a jerk, he couldn't help himself. Becky started crying, not because of the physical pain, but the mental pain. "You don't understand why i am like this. My parents sold my soul to the devil when I was a child...and....and the clause was that my parents would be filthy rich if they sold my soul to help bring in the Apocalypse by ruining the lives of teens-- I know it sounds far fetched but please just forgive me--" Becky could contain herself, she burst out crying uncontrollably. 

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha:
I covered Asher's mouth with my hand. I looked at Becky uncertain. I finally said, "It's not far-fetched. I've read about worse. Becky, I forgive you. After my life, I don't think anything is too far fetched for me to understand."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

Asher smacked Sasha's hand from his mouth. "You forgive her?!" He screamed. "After everything she did? Wow, Maybe you are crazy!"

Becky hugged Sasha, "Thanks! I know I did a lot of crazy stuff, but I'm really sorry, I guess its my destiny to be evil." 

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha:
I ignored Asher's screaming at me, even though it hurt. I told Becky, "It is not your destiny to be evil. Pray about it and maybe God will help you. He can do anything." I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
Becky sighed. "Thanks for your advice, but I'm afraid its too late. I'm about to die and go to ####. Then, my after life [even though I know there is no life after #### in real life, I'm just making this up] will be as a demon or vampire. Its already done." Becky began bawling again.

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha hugged Becky and told her, "Pray. Tell Him you're sorry. It may not be too late. It's never too late for a second chance." She doesn't look at Asher for fear he'd scream at her again.

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
Asher just yelled in frustration! "Becky I don't forgive you. Your stupid and a jerk! And Sasha, you are really making me mad, I'm out of here!" Then he just disappeared, probably back to the real world.

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha said softly, "I need to go. Good luck, Becky. I hope everything works out." She returns back to her other dream. She screamed once, "Emily!" She muttered, "No, please, no! Emmy? Em, please!" She turns and twists in her sleep.

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
Asher awoke to the sound of Sasha screaming something about Emily. She must be having a nightmare. He went over to the side of her bed and starting singing 'Standing in China' by Cody Simpson. "I know you, theres no need to put your walls up, I would never hurt you.." He said quietly

Tongue Tied!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

People always compliment my hair but...

awnser the question the person above you asks

my parents were in a food fight

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

latest videos