Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

~Christmas Celebrations~ (Merryly accepting!)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Ho ho ho, and all the other stuff! Christmas is almost here baby! xD But seriously, This is Christmas RP! Join and Enjoy! Form: Name: (don't use your real name!) Age: (12-13 /Character's age) Description: (Picture/drawing, Personality. Bio is optional) What would you like for Christmas?: (be realistic, No tigers, aliens, elephants and other mad stuff) Name: Beth Belinie Age: 12¾ Description: (profile picture) She's a very bubbly person, but is normaly shy. (Add bio when Have Time) What Would You Like For Christmas?: ...It's a secret ^^ Rules: 1.No bad language please (& Normal posting Rules) 2.No unreal stuff, e.g. having babies, etc. 3.I'll be playing Ol' St.Nick', if you were wondering =D 4.Pictures are good, 'cause I might add some drawings to do with you in this forum! Excitied? =D 5.Have Fun! Big Grin

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

why mum knows everthing?

Why is swearing wrong?

This or That??

Do you like waffles :P

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!