Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
After the d e a t h of a student who had suffered from depression, Spellmen High has decided to start a new youth group, however this isn't any ordinary group. The Addiction Group is a group were teenagers can come together and discus not only their addictions, but also their personal lifes. Most think the new "Club" is unnecessary while others believe it's the only way they can get better and stop their addictions. Will these teens try to keep their promises of stopping? Or will they become just like their late, fellow student.

Form:
Name
Looks
Personality
Addiction: (Self-harm, drinking ect)
Other

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Interesting.. Might I?

Name: Raven
Grade: 11th
Looks: Shall post
Personality: Most people don't even know she has a problem, since she acts like theres nothing wrong with her, most people just see her as a shy friendly person..
Addiction: (Self-harm, drinking ect) Cuts herself
Other: Raven actually has been to much mental abuse as a child, and now, living with her foster family, is unused to such kindness and care

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Name: Bree Wuther

Personality: Competitive, selfish, moody, and very stubborn.

Grade: 11

Addiction: Gambling 

Looks: 

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Raven
Grade11th
Looks
Personality:Hates most people and hates talking to people she never was good at sprots but great at art. She expresses herself through art. She seems rude but is acutally real nice.
Addiction: bites herself making herself bleed(mostly only happens when angry or nervous)
Other

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Jessie
Age 15
Grade 10th
Looks Shall post
Personality: He's secluded, actually, no one knows anything about him
Addiction: (Self-harm, drinking ect) a few actually: feeling texutres (Like of carpets and other inanimate objects..) pen/pencil chewing (More noticable when he's nervous) Gum chewer, Can go through up to 3 packs a day)
Other: Eh..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Russlin (Rusty) Logan
Grade: Junior
#######
Perso: Rusty is your normal out-going carefree teenage girl and she loves to smile and laugh. She can brighten up anyones day and can find the bright side in any sistuation. She is open minded and she always speacks whats on her mind. She is very insecure though and she has a very very short temper and once she's mad it's not pretty
Addiction: Drinking and smoking 
Other: She British so she has an accent

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jackie Gallager
Looks:Acacia Clark
Personality: Jackie is striling, tough and opinionated. Her tough ways make her extremely difficult to impress and very competitive. She tells it like it is and is very sarcastic and loud but knows when to control herself. She's stubborn and is not one to follow rules and is very irritable. She's silly though and is a loyal ally and is a bright girl. Since growing up from a bad neightborhood with gangs and violents, it allowed her to grow into her own skin but caused her to have some trust issues.
Addiction: #####, drinking
Other: Has ADHD and works at the towns local market to help out her family since they have little to no money left.

Name: Jeremy Adams
Grade: Senior
Looks:Max Thieriot
Personality: Jeremy is a quite, chill, laid back guy and normally only speaks when he's spoken to unless when he is around his friends he feels very comfortable saying whatever he wants to say. He's often awkward and doesn't really know how to defend himself when he is getting bullied by some of his peers. He's very sweet, and courteous and is able to give advice to anyone who needs it. He has a lot of time to try and do what he can to help his family and isn't one to judge or label anybody.
Addiction: Smoking, self-harm
Other: The popular crowd loves to mess with him because he doesn't fight back. He doesn’t feel the need to entertain them, so he just kind of sits back and takes the abuse.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((May i join?))

Name: Samuel (Sam) Koran
Looks: SO DANG CUTE!!!
Personality: Sam easily hides his emotions and pretends that everything is all right all the time. He acts nonchalant and quite the opposite of what he feels on the inside. He is a bit shy but he has a big heart and a lovable side to him. He is very clever and witty and is a good friend to have around. Whenever he gets angry he presses his lips together and stays silent. When he's nervous he fidgets.
Addiction: (Self-harm, drinking ect) Self-hatred (Always putting himself down) and very suicidal, always thinking about ways to kill himself, constantly every day
Other: His father is abusive to Sam, his mother, and his younger brother and twin sisters.

Name: Ever ########
Grade:Junior
Looks: Will get
Personality: Ever is a very helpful person and is always there when her friends need her. She gets nervous easily and when she is nervous she presses her lips together, fidgets, or avoids people's gazes. She is a bright girl with a determined side to her. She tends to get herself into sticky situations all the time.
Addiction: Taking medication every few minutes (IBprofin, Tylenol, pills)
Other: N/A

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of couse! Thanks for joining smile)

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join??)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Random

latest videos