Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I?)
Name: Ariana McGrey
Grade: Junior
Looks:
Personality: Ariana is a very self conscience girl. She is pretty laid back, not wanting much attention. She is very shy around people, but with her friends she is a bit more outgoing. She is emotionally weak, and very insecure. She is actually really nice and caring knowing how it feels like to be treated differently. She has trust issues and only probably trusts one person. She is usually always trying to be happy, not liking speaking about her insecurities.
Addiction: Drinking, Self-harm (bulimic )
Other: She has been through a lot in her short years of living. She is from an abusive home but doesn't like to tell anyone. Both her mother and father are addicts, that are ashamed to call Ariana their daughter. They have always told Ariana she was never good enough. She feels alone being the only child having no one there with her when she needs them the most. 

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

(May I join??)

(Of couse you can! smile)

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(May I please join this awesome roleplay?)
Name: Dallas Winston
Grade: 12th
Looks:
Personality: Dallas is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Addiction: Self-harm, bulimia, smoking, and drinking.
Other: People thought that the person who died and Dallas had hated each other from the beginning of time, which is why it is such a shock to see her join the club.

Name: Roger Hammerstein
Grade: Senior
Looks:
Personality: Roger is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off. 
Addiction: Drinking and smoking.
Other: None

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes you can smile)

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven - rp

Jessie-Josh (rp person)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((We gonna start soon? xD))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Nova Jenkins
Grade: Junior
Looks: Megan Mace
Personality: Nova is a self consious girl who has bestfriends with jeremy since they were kids. She is a spirited  girl who puts up a tough outer shell although she is a very sensitive person. She is used to getting attention from guys and has been used many times from guys because they see she is broken and won't stand up to them. She keeps her feelings hidden from everyone usaully. She hates her body, doesn't put effort into her school work and used to try tons of different diets until she finally decided to stop eating altogether. Nova doesn't like talkign about her family and hates seeing her sister turning into a mini version of herself by going out to partys every weekend and being used by guys one after another. She is protective of her little sister. She isn't one to put an effort to stand out either, she is used to not getting much attention except the kind she gets from guys for that limited time.
Addiction: Drinking, smoking, anorexia and bulimia
Other: Her parents and her infant little brother died in a car accident when she was 14 and was the only survivor of the crash. She has a little sister who is 15 also. Nova is also bestfriends with Jeremy Adams.

Form:
Name: Aaron Roadern
Grade: Sophmore
Looks: Uriah Shelton A.K.A Beautiful
Personality: Aaron is a ######, clever and sneaky kid. He's a trouble maker and is often a participant in many fights. he keeps to himself in school when not strating fights and only has a few friends. He's pesimistic, often skips school and only usaully socializes at party's before he gets completely wasted. He trys to put up a tough coat so no one else can leave him and abandon him and hurt him and so far has been pretty successful.
Addiction: Self-harm and drinking
Other: aaron was a close friend of the student who killed themselves and was severly effected by their death.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Carmen are we plannign on strating soon? smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Who's ready to start? smile)

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
.BeHappy.
.BeHappy.
StarStar
(May I join, and If I do may my person be a volunteer in the support group?) c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Post The Lyrics Of Your Favourite Song

Choose To Love Live Or Die

Taylor Swift

Post some of the lyrics to your fav song

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved