Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Nova was in a ball on the floor of her private bathroom. She had fallen asleep when forcing herself to heave into the toilet late the night before. She rubbed her eyes and stood up from her spot on the tiles. She washed her face and brushed her teeth getting rid of any proof she had been throwing up earlier. She climbed into the shower and dryed her hair while still in a towel. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a peter pan collared shirt. It was her favorite shirt that she had got for her birthday from her mother before the accident. It was just a small sweater then but she had sewed it bigger, added the collar and some studs. It was her only piece of flashy clothing. She sat down on her bed and put on her shoes. She brushed out her hair and did her makeup and deemed herself acceptable to go to school. She grabbed her bag, her flask of alchohol and her packet of cigarettes. She skipped breakfast like always and took out a cigarette from the pack. She stuck it between her lips and waited for Jeremy to show up. She lit the cigarette and blew smoke circles into the air. Jeremy didn't judge her smoking habit since he was just the same.

Aaron sat at his family's kicthen table with his mom and brother. he was already chugging on his water bottle that his family thought was juice or some energy drink. Ever since the death swept the school he had been drinking alot more than usaul. He hugged his mom good bye once he rinsed his breakfast bowl and started to walk to school. He couldn't wait until he could drive, although half the time he probably wouldn't since he was intoxicated most of the time. He pulled down the sleeves of his shirt to cover up the scars on his wrists that had devloped there. he had been in the dumps since the suicide. Now with the knews of that new addiction club strating in the school it had gotten worse. was he really ready to admit that he had a problem with self-harm and with drinking?

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam plopped down the stairs, his backpack sagging on one shoulder. He hopped the rest of the steps and grabbed a piece of toast hurriedly from the table before whisking out the door, flipping his skateboard down to the ground and shooting down the sidewalk. He was going to be late, like always. He cursed under his breath as he heard the bell ring when he was abourt a half-a-mile away. He pushed harder, riding into the street and narrowly missing a car. He did a 360 and glanced at the car, unworried of the fact it had almost hit him. He kicked his skateboard into his hands and ran into school, bustling down the hall and bursting into the classroom, relieved to find it was still buzzing with talk and the teacher wasn't in the room yet. He made his way through the aisle and sat down in the back.                                                                

Ever was already in her seat, her backpack lying on the floor. Her fingers fumbled wi
th her overly-large capsule of Ibprofin, popping her 10th one this morning into her mouth. She let it slide down her throat, shoving the capsule back into her pockets as she fidgeted, aiting to take another one as she stared at her desk.                                                                                         

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven was sitting in the back of the class drawing oh her hand when she heard the boy come in she only glanced up nit paying much attention went back to drawing on her hand. She waited till class begun.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Abel Alexandre The III
Grade: 12
Looks: Tall, around 6'3, with lean muscles and a sort of calming air about him. He has long flowing shoulder length black hair with a streak of white hair . His hair is usually tucked behind his right ear, leaving some to hang freely in his face. He has bright amber eyes that seem to glow gold almost. His skin is extremely pale. He has a tattoo of a full moon across his back , one of a wolf on his shoulder and a strange symbol that travels from the base of his palm and spirals up his arm and shoulder and up his neck a bit. He also has many piercings. He has two in his eyebrow, 6 on both ears all together, 1 in his nose,, snake bites ,and  his collarbones. He miraculously pulls the look off surprisingly well.
Wearing: Black combat boots , black leather pants with chains and various studded belts , along with a longsleeves gray thermal shirt with a black leather coat over top of that. He has a large ring with a very intricate design surrounding the lapis lazuli stone in the middle, and a various assortment of pendants on long chains around his neck.
Personality: He comes off as very aloof, almost unaproachable with his beauty and attitude towards people. He doesn't interact with anyone and yet he's a pretty popular guy in the school aside from the usual popular crowd. His nick name is the 'Fallen Angel', or the Fallen for short since he was like an angel at one point, full of innocence and always kind and open. Hes very thoughtful underneath it all, and is effected by the things people say although no one knows it. He has built up walls around his true self and hardly anyone can get through it.
Addiction: (Self-harm, drinking ect): He has a few. He's addicted to pain, inflicted either by himself or by others. He is also addicted to PDA and flirting. He's a chronic smoker and drinker and addicted to writing on himself and the supernatural.
Other: You'll see

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Would I be able to partake in this roleplay?)

let

i use my hair to express myself

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join?]
Name: India Brennan
Grade: Senior
Looks: 
Personality: India usually keeps to herself and has a few friends whom with she feels at home with. She's more of the quiet artist type and enjoys the company of her friends. She's kind and caring and once you get to know her slightly mad and always seems like she's hiding something.
Addiction: Self harm inflicted upon herself because of bullying and depression. Also she has a mild case of Anorexia which causes her to be moody and her behaviour to be out of sorts.
Other: Is friends with Jeremy and also has feelings for him which she keeps quiet about.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

[May I join?]
Name: India Brennan
Grade: Senior
Looks: 
Personality: India usually keeps to herself and has a few friends whom with she feels at home with. She's more of the quiet artist type and enjoys the company of her friends. She's kind and caring and once you get to know her slightly mad and always seems like she's hiding something.
Addiction: Self harm inflicted upon herself because of bullying and depression. Also she has a mild case of Anorexia which causes her to be moody and her behaviour to be out of sorts.
Other: Is friends with Jeremy and also has feelings for him which she keeps quiet about.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam plopped down in a seat at the back, grinning like a fool as his friends walked over. "Yo, Sam. Why don't you get hooked with someone already? You're decent looking....and we all have girls but you..." His friends trailed off as a dark look flickered into Sam's eyes and he pressed his lips together, staying silent. "Hey we're just kidding!" One of them said quickly.
"I could never get a girl. I would only end up breaking their hearts. Besides, i'm ugly and everything, it's a wonder i'm even alive. We've talke about this guys. I promised i'd never actually #### ###### if you guys didn't compliment me" Sam muttered, raising an eyebrow. His friends sighed and shrugged 
"Yeah, sorry" They all said before leaving him alone and sitting at their own desks, muttering to each other about Sam's self-hatred.

Ever popped another pill into her mouth as she pulled her hood over her head and cranked up her music, drowning all the classroom out as she swallowed the pill, shoving the huge container into her pocket. 

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Rusty was sitting behind Sam when she heard this "Sam your not that ugly your pretty decent actually better than these losers" she said nodding her head over to his friends then she playfully winked at him

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam's eyes narrowed but he faked a smile "Yeah, think what you want, but i know what i am. You don't" He replied, his voice flat with a cold politeness dripping from every word "But thanks for your....um....observation." He nodded before turning back to face forward.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Hey Kidzworldians!

It's Musical Game.

Hey Kidzworldians!

latest videos