Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Rusty smiled and leaned forward and put her head near his ear "You would think differently if you were looking at you from my side of your eyes" then pulled back "Oh and your welcome" she said grinning then grabbed a cig and stook it in her mouth and lit it

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam's irratation increased as he glared at her for a moment. He then plastered a fake smile on his face "I'm flattered" He muttered, sarcasm thick with each word. He rolled his eyes when he turned back to face the front. He took his pencil and lifted his sleeve, pressing the sharp tip of it into his skin over and over again.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Rusty rolled her eyes and took the pencile from his hand then she took all the pens and penciles from his backpack "You get a pen when class starts but if i see you do that-" she said pointing to his arms "You wont be aloud to ever have a pen or pencile again.....look I'm trying to help" she said as her eyes softened when her eyes drifted to his arms again

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam huffed and pulled his sleeve down "I dont need help" He mumbled, looking away and staring at his desk. He didn't know why he had joined the Addiction Group the school had newly made up. He didn't know why he did anything anymore. It's not like i'm gonna go, i'm perfectly fine..... He thought, trying to convince himself. But as the throbbing in his arm told him otherwise, he sunk more and more into doubt. He dismissed the thought quickly. Who cares if he didn't like himself, or that he hurt himself constantly? Who cares if he isn't afraid of death? He shrugged off the feeling of depression before it hit him full on and examined the desk.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Sam huffed and pulled his sleeve down "I dont need help" He mumbled, looking away and staring at his desk. He didn't know why he had joined the Addiction Group the school had newly made up. He didn't know why he did anything anymore. It's not like i'm gonna go, i'm perfectly fine..... He thought, trying to convince himself. But as the throbbing in his arm told him otherwise, he sunk more and more into doubt. He dismissed the thought quickly. Who cares if he didn't like himself, or that he hurt himself constantly? Who cares if he isn't afraid of death? He shrugged off the feeling of depression before it hit him full on and examined the desk.

Why, you may ask?

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

[May I join?]
Name: India Brennan
Grade: Senior
Looks: 
Personality: India usually keeps to herself and has a few friends whom with she feels at home with. She's more of the quiet artist type and enjoys the company of her friends. She's kind and caring and once you get to know her slightly mad and always seems like she's hiding something.
Addiction: Self harm inflicted upon herself because of bullying and depression. Also she has a mild case of Anorexia which causes her to be moody and her behaviour to be out of sorts.
Other: Is friends with Jeremy and also has feelings for him which she keeps quiet about.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whose your favorite basketball player?

Whose your favorite basketball player?

Skittles or Nutella

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

im a geog. student and i need some help

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

latest videos