Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928
[quote="renesmeeboo"]
captain nana to maintain your ####### you have to battle me

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928
[quote="kid future"][quote="renesmeeboo"]
captain nana to maintain your rank you have to battle me[/quote] rank

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003
I will

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I will

then realse your zanpakto 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"kid future" wrote:

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I will
then realse your zanpakto 
Hinico strangle

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

"kid future" wrote:

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I will
then realse your zanpakto  Hinico strangle

maintain your composure Del dios infernios!!!!!

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003
now would be the time ( my inner hollow is speeking )

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

now would be the time ( my inner hollow is speeking )



sorrow ( my hollow mask apears my soul energy starts raining) lets get this battle started

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"kid future" wrote:

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

now would be the time ( my inner hollow is speeking )


sorrow ( my hollow mask apears my soul energy starts raining) lets get this battle started
Wel what are you waiting for

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

"kid future" wrote:

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

now would be the time ( my inner hollow is speeking )


sorrow ( my hollow mask apears my soul energy starts raining) lets get this battle started Wel what are you waiting for


Cero!!

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


play online games

latest forum posts

Names From A-Z

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

What're you watching (2015)

Cricket WC 2015

latest videos