Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Ripin' Rumors of Summerset (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Noble
Grade: Junior
Looks: Anna Tsuchiya
Personality: Laughable, loves to hang out with friends, sometimes hyper, and likes to make people laugh.
Rumor(s): Smoking
Other: She is bi

Pikachu :3

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Broken: Sorry no you may not but Ruby: yes you may smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
M'kays then. ^^

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Parlor Everret
Looks:
Personality: Parlor is an intelligent girl who often keeps to herself. She's a loyal friend to the few she has and is talkative once you get to know her. She isn't a hardcore drinker although many rumors around the school state different. She 's hard working, ###### and doesn't have her eye set on anyone specific. She's athletic and loves sports. Her family isn't the wealthiest and she isn't too close with her brother although he does imploy her. She works to supply for her family but isn't close to tem either and usaully locks herself away in the basement where her room is located.
Rumor(s): That she dances at a club and that she smokes and drinks. The only one that is true is that she drinks although she does bar tend at a club because her older brother owns it.
Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Form:
Name: Jessie
Grade: 11
Looks: Shall post (Remind Me!)
Personality: He's always found interest in the abnrmal. He's easy going and doesn't like taking things to seriously..
Other: Most people think he's emo or Bi.. and some say that he actually has a boyfriend, but he's actually happily single..

Form remade!

Name: Jessie
Grade:Jounior
Looks: Josh (rp person)
Personality: The weirder the better to him, he never really found interest in the normal everyday thing.. He actually prefers to be around many types of people. He's easygoing and doesn't take things too seriously
Rumor(s) That he's emo and Bi
Other: He couldn't care less about the rumors, thought neither of them are true. He's find with it, since it means he meets more types of people

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Melanie Yanet
Looks:
Personality: Melanie is a very driven and ambitious girl. She is considerate and very supportive to her friends. She gets competitive when it comes to getting what she wants (Usually with people she isn't really fond of). Outside she is a loud careless girl but deep inside she is someone totally different. She is not the best with sharing her feelings but is good at giving advice. Most girls don't like her and she really doesn't know why. She thinks it's because of all the rumors that go around. She despises people who think they are they best and won't be afraid to speak her mind. She always sticks up for her friends before herself. She feels as if her friends are like her family. She acts like the rumors about her don't bother her but at home she'll cry for hours not knowing why it is how it is.
Rumor: That she's been around, and easy. When really she has never gone far. She has no idea why this rumor started.
Other:

Name: Jared Payton
Grade: Senior
Looks:
Personality: Jared is knows as the "Jerk" at school. When he is actually really caring and smart. Most people see him and think the stereotypical. He doesn't really mind the rumors because he knows who he is. His friends knows what kind of guy he is and that's all the really matters. He is actually shy when it comes to some situations and can be a total  awkward dork when trying to impress someone.
Rumor: That he is a jerk, his family is involve with dealing because they have money when really his parents are agents but they cannot say anything to protect themselves.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
(may I join?)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jenny Baker
Looks:Kaya Scodelario
Personality: Jenny is a outgoing, ######, stubborn teen. She does what she wants and is open minded and a good listener. She has a passion for music and isn't a girly girl but does have her moments. She loves being herself and is carefree and opinionated. She's compassionate but can be judgemental at times and is althetic and sporty. She's energetic, bright, clever and level-headed. She is protective of the ones she loves and isn't one to mess with
Rumor(s): That she smokes and goes out to parites almost every night. The smoking part is true but not the 'going to parties every night rumor.
Other

Name: Finn Henderson
Looks:Andrew Garfield
Personality: Finn is chill, laid back and funny. He isn't on the serious side and is sarcastic and loud. He is kind of a troublemaker and isn't really open. He's intelligent but isn't one to put much effort on his school work and builds a tough sheld around him to provent himself from being hurt. Not a lot of people take him serious and he has mixed feelings about it at times; Sometimes it won't matter to him but it gets on his nerves when people don't beleve him whenever he's telling the truth. He doesn' have many friends and likes it like that.
Rumor(s): That he's been sleeping around with Melanie Yanet when in fact it's not true but has some mixed feelings about her which makes him reall confused.
Other:

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"Timv9" wrote:

(may I join?)

(Of course you can join)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

X-men: Days of Future Past.

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

X-men: Days of Future Past.

Slap The Keyboard :p

Words That Start With 'S'

Slap The Keyboard :p