Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Ripin' Rumors of Summerset (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay who wants to start us off)

I'm rad
and
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"MwemaidsPzazz" wrote:

May I join?

Name: Ryan Johnson
Grade: Junior
Looks: Can someone please tell me how you post a picture?
Personality: Outgoing, fun, energetic, sweet, friendly. He loves to joke around. He's a really good swimmer.
Rumor(s): That he's used to be on medication for being insane. Totally NOT TRUE.
Other: Is really good friends with Finn.

(Sorry you can't join)

I'm rad
and

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"4shishi" wrote:

(Don't worry about it Storm. Let's just start. ###

(And Girlovespiggy, my characters aren't i. I don't mean to be rude, but to me I'm just alittle uncomfortable with it. smile)
(Not for Noble. xD Your guy could date January. :3)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Melanie woke up to the alarm from her phone. She shrugged and got up from bed. She took a shower then dried her hair after. She got dressed and went down to the living room. "Another day" She sighed. She hated the rumors and living in this town didn't help. She put her phone in her pocket and grabbed her bag. She started walking to school. Jared woke up and got ready for school. He shook his hair and that was really all he did to his hair. He got dressed and went to go check if his parents were gone. Once again they were gone. They were never in town and that gave people suspicion but it was nothing like it look liked. He got his cars and walked out the door, getting in his car.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
.BeHappy.
.BeHappy.
StarStar
(May I join?)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Parlor woke up, cursing at her alarm. She had gotten home just a few hours before from the club her brother owned. She pulled back her covers and swung her legs out of her bed. She ran the hot water in her bathroom and took a quick shower before getting ready. She dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, a white one sleeve top and didi her hair and makeup. She never put on a big pile of makeup but with the rumors about her flying around the school you would think she did. She grabbed her bag for school, slipped into her shoes and picked up her car keys from where she threw them on her dresser. She climbed the stairs to her parents house and grabbed a pear before getting in her car and heading to school, A place she had grown to hate.

I'm rad
and

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
January woke up to her alarm clock going off, she pressed the snooze button and got up from her bed. She took a shower and then put on a pair of blue jeans, a tank top, and put on her boots. She grabbed her backpack and then walked downstairs. She walked out of the house and started to walk to school. Noble woke up, yawning. She got up from her bed, and started to get dressed. She put her hair into a ponytail, and then put on her shoes. She grabbed her bookbag and then walked down the stairs, walking out of the house. She began to walk to school, which wasn't that far from her house.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nick Smith
Grade: Juinor
Looks: role play character
Personalty: Nick is a funny nice athletic kid. He is very popular but is nice to everybody he is not very stuck up about anything. He is very protective of his friends and likes most people but trust me he will let you know if he does not like you. He is very athletic and loves sports he is getting a lot of looks by a lot of colleges for ice hockey. His family is very wealthy but he does not brag about it.
Rumor: That he is a player and gets with a lot of different girls
Other: He is very popular and amazing at ice hockey

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos