1. Mallorie Driscoll- 18: the leader of "The Hots" and a senior at Winthrop. Controls everything to do with "The hots" and is currently dating the junior science teacher although no one knows but the 6 girls in the group and the new recruitees.
2. Samantha Santiago- 17: A spicey hispanic member of "The Hots" who got held back the year before and should now be a senior but is a still a junior. She has been a member as long as Mallorie and is always put second to her. She isn't the smartest in the group and is currently single.
3. Janette Washington- 16: A tall, super model like sophmore. Janette is more a follower than a leader and was forced by her mother into "the Hots" since every women in her family before her was a member too.
4. Sariah Fraser- 17: Recently moved to town last year and is one of the newest recruits. Is currently dating the ex boyfriend of Mallorie and is the biggest competition against Mallorie. She wasn't at all like the normal recruits of "The Hots" but has been shaped and formed to a fitting member. (Me)
5. Caroline Winthrop- 15: A quiet long haired sophmore who does everything she is told to do by any member of the group. Her father is the principal of the high school so "The hots" are nearly allowed to do anything possible and she has the most money in the group, two keys that made her a member. She is oblivious she is practically being used by the group and just wants to fit in.
Note: Freshmen recruitees can be made up but have to be asked to be made up before. There can only be 4 girls that "The hots" are thinking of recruiting.
Ask to join
Use "These" when your character is talking
Use (These) when your speaking outside of character
Boyfriends of the girls and recruitees and other student can be made up and are needed for this roleplay
Be detailed and descriptive
No anime, drawn, manga or cartoon pictures only real pictures
Gifs are loved and appreciated for looks but not neccesary
No pregnancy story lines
Clique: (The hots, boyfriend to one of the girls, recruitee, ext.)
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.