Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

"The Hots" of Winthrop High

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
"The Hots" are a group of the most popular girls at Winthrop High School. 6 girls make up the group. There i one leader at all times and they recruit female freshmen every year to come into the group. They are picky about who they consider and have strict rules that every member has to follow. Everyone at Winthrop outside of "The Hots" either hate them or wish they were them.

Characters:
"The Hots":
1. Mallorie Driscoll- 18: the leader of "The Hots" and a senior at Winthrop. Controls everything to do with "The hots" and is currently dating the junior science teacher although no one knows but the 6 girls in the group and the new recruitees.
2. Samantha Santiago- 17: A spicey hispanic member of "The Hots" who got held back the year before and should now be a senior but is a still a junior. She has been a member as long as Mallorie and is always put second to her. She isn't the smartest in the group and is currently single.
3. Janette Washington- 16: A tall, super model like sophmore. Janette is more a follower than a leader and was forced by her mother into "the Hots" since every women in her family before her was a member too.
4. Sariah Fraser- 17: Recently moved to town last year and is one of the newest recruits. Is currently dating the ex boyfriend of Mallorie and is the biggest competition against Mallorie. She wasn't at all like the normal recruits of "The Hots" but has been shaped and formed to a fitting member. (Me)
5. Caroline Winthrop- 15: A quiet long haired sophmore who does everything she is told to do by any member of the group. Her father is the principal of the high school so "The hots" are nearly allowed to do anything possible and she has the most money in the group, two keys that made her a member. She is oblivious she is practically being used by the group and just wants to fit in.

Note: Freshmen recruitees can be made up but have to be asked to be made up before. There can only be 4 girls that "The hots" are thinking of recruiting.

Rules:
Ask to join
Use "These" when your character is talking
Use (These) when your speaking outside of character
Boyfriends of the girls and recruitees and other student can be made up and are needed for this roleplay
Be detailed and descriptive
No anime, drawn, manga or cartoon pictures only real pictures
Gifs are loved and appreciated for looks but not neccesary
No pregnancy story lines

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Clique: (The hots, boyfriend to one of the girls, recruitee, ext.)
Bio: (optional)
Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar

Form:
Name: Catalina ( Cat ) 
Grade: Freshmen
Looks:RP Charatctar
Personality: Funny, shy, smart, flirty, out-going, and Quiet in school 
Clique: ( Would mine be considered a recruiter?)
Bio: Cat moved from Los Angeles, California. Her parent's split, and her dad got custody of her, there for she had to move with him out here, because he got himself a new job. She's a bit nervous, but after you get to know her she'll have your back.
Other: None

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

Form:
Looks:
Bio: Cat moved from Los Angeles, California. Her parent's split, and her dad got custody of her, there for she had to move with him out here, because he got himself a new job. She's a bit nervous, but after you get to know her she'll have your back.

(Approved. And yes she would be a recruitee because she is one of the girls being considered for recruition)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

Form:
Looks:

(Approved. And yes she would be a recruitee because she is one of the girls being considered for recruition)

( Alrighty! Haha, do I need to invite some people or...? )

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be Mallorie?)

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~" wrote:

(May I be Mallorie?)

(Of course smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

Mind if I make a potential Boyfriend for Samantha?
Form:
Name: Damien
Grade: Junior
Looks: Shall post
Personality: He's like an onion, you've gotta peel back the layers.. His top layer is the big and tough guy that no one would mess with yet every girl wants and every guy seems to wanna be, but his most hidden layer is that he's actually an alright guy, who just doesn't do so well with anger..
Clique: (The hots, boyfriend to one of the girls, recruitee, ext.) Potential guy for Samantha
Bio: (optional) His parents died when he was 14, so he lives with his grandmother. When his parents were alive, they were VERY wealthy.. He can't wait to turn 18 cause then the Money will be his.. Most people actually don't know about the money except for him and his grandmother..
Other: He finds interest in Samantha Santago

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Mind if I make a potential Boyfriend for Samantha?
Form:
Name: Damien
Looks: Shall post
Personality: He's like an onion, you've gotta peel back the layers.. His top layer is the big and tough guy that no one would mess with yet every girl wants and every guy seems to wanna be, but his most hidden layer is that he's actually an alright guy, who just doesn't do so well with anger..
Clique: (The hots, boyfriend to one of the girls, recruitee, ext.) Potential guy for Samantha
Bio: (optional) His parents died when he was 14, so he lives with his grandmother. When his parents were alive, they were VERY wealthy.. He can't wait to turn 18 cause then the Money will be his.. Most people actually don't know about the money except for him and his grandmother..
Other: He finds interest in Samantha Santago

(Thanks smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

Form:
Name: Sariah Fraser
Looks:
Personality: Sariah was an outgoing, unique girl who always stuck out from the crowd. She always dreamed of fitting in and when she moved to town the year before thats what she got. The Hots took her under their wing and taught her everything. She's bubbly, fashionable and bestfriends with Mallorie when they aren't stabbing each others backs.  She's intelligent and doesn't have an overflowing ego and generally likes the girls in the group and being excepted. She loves music although her music taste has changed since she moved to town and loves aquatic sniamls and hopes to be a marine biologist one day though she keeps those plans to herself with her parents and the Hots expecting her to be a fashion designer or model like past Hots.
Clique: A member of the Hots
Bio: Sariah's parents divorced when she was 14 and she moved to town after her mom remarried and now lives with her mother and her step father. She lives in the pool house of her family's practical mansion and doesn't have much disipline from her mother. She has been dating ______ for almost 6 monthes now and loves him more than anything even though malloie still goes out of her way to flirt with him.
Other: Is dating Mallorie's ex boyfriend and the biggest competition to Mallorie and best frenemies with her

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Quinn Laser
Grade Junior
Looks: 
Perso: Quinn is your normal all round out-going carefree teenage girls. She loves to smile and laugh, she can brighten up anyones day and find the bright side in any situation. She is open mind so she's not afriad to speack her mind and she always thinks outside the box. She is very confident in herself and doesn't alow anyone to bring her down espeacialy "The Hots" and she stands up for others. She is very short tempered and once you get her mad it's not pretty.
Clique: She what "The Hots" call a loser and a nerd, but to herself she's a clique jumper
Bio: Quinn moved to twon her freshmen year from England. "The Hots" tried to recrute her but she refused and it made Malloire mad. So ever since then Malloire and her have been enemies. Quinn used to be best friends with Sariah well that was before she joined "The Hots" now they don't even look at each other
Other: She doesn have accent and it's very strong. She has tattoos and she is very smart

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Night Shift Chat Mods? O_O

Summer Style

This or That??

What type of pet do you have??

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks