Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

ADAVANCED Roleplay- Camp Halfblood

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
This roleplay is only for ADVANCED roleplayers. An advanced Roleplayer is someone who:
-is on many times per day and will be quick to responding
-Has had at least ONE YEAR of Roleplay experience OR
-someone who I see with great RP potential
-has ran their own RP or is thinking about being a moderator in the future
-Someone capapble of RP 3 characters at once
-All RP's must be at least 4-6 sentences unless I say otherwise
- someone who uses correct grammer and punctuation. I realize spelling might not be your thing so if you don't know how to spell things put (sp?) after the word.
-someone who contributes to the group and is not just there.

Please ask before joining. *EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE, SO DON'T LET THIS SCARE YOU.
I will need EVERYONE to give me an example post. I will not put the form out until the first person asks to join because I'm very busy and I have a life.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
Vexus_2287806 Lock
Vexus_2287806
StarStarStar
To be considered we need to put a sample? I'll put some of my background as well, if you wouldn't mind.
I have been role playing for approximately four or five years now with many different topics such as supernatural, gijinka, canon, and many others. I have a large arsenal of characters I have developed along those years. They are fit for almost any situation necessary. Though I cannot be on as often as I would like, I still make an effort to post a number of times that time I come on.
Sample:
        Daus was not the type of person to be patient, yet at this point in time there was nothing to do but wait. The wind had stopped blowing for a few moments, allowing him to hear through the stillness in the trees. His body ached, running was never his strong suit but it was a must at this moment. To be safe, he held his breath, keeping at quiet as possible. A few yards away, one of his comrades lay. the pursuers came up behind him, two middle-aged men, and stood at his feet. Daus couldn't see the rest, but he feared the worst. He had to do something now, or suffer the consequences. He attempt to move, yet his body was stricken with fear and had needed to rest. Forcing himself wouldn't work, so there must have been another way. Nile had taken off from the shot and hadn't been seen since. This wasn't good.. What was he to do?

I do hope that is good enough for your consideration. If you require anything else, feel free to ask. 

“You're a wolf, boy, get out of this town.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I would like to join, but see.. The 4-6 sentance part woule be an issue for me Frustrated

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
That's great! You're accepted.

Character Form

Name (First, Last):
Age (12-eighteen)   :
Cabin:
History:
Living Relatives:
Power(s):
Relationship Status:
Other:

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

I would like to join, but see.. The 4-6 sentence part would be an issue for me Frustrated

I have Role-played with you before, and I have looked at the Rp's you've been in. So I will make an exception for you. Just try your best.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"MwemaidsPzazz" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

I would like to join, but see.. The 4-6 sentence part would be an issue for me Frustrated

I have Role-played with you before, and I have looked at the Rp's you've been in. So I will make an exception for you. Just try your best.

Mkay, Storm will try the best she can Hippie

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
(:    Okay I posted the character form.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (First, Last): Raymond *Ray J* Jacobs II
Age(12-18 ): 17
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Cabin: 27
History: I normally but the bio with the other so..
Living Relatives: His father, whose actually a very famous lawyer. A half sister, Taliah, and his step mother Traci.
Power(s): Like an Incubbus, people are drawn to him, physically speaking. Its stronger with those of the opposite gender to where its nearly impossible to deny him whatever he wants
Relationship Status: Single, mostly since he gets bored easily
Other: He knew from a young age that he was different, and it wasn't until eh was seven that his dad decided to tell him about his mother. He's learned how to basically conrtol most of the people around him, but he doesn't enjoy it most of the time, and usually feels guyilty afterwards. But the desire for it is still there, so no matter what, he always ends up using someone else.. Though, he does often hear his mother's voice, telling him what and who to avoid..

I shall make my girl in a second and I will also post his picture soon..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Have you read the Percy Jackson series? If you haven't:

A halfblood is someone who is half human, half god. They are called demigods. Their parents are Greek gods, so you might want to look that up to find your power and godly parent. Monsters follow the scent o demigods and are out to kill them, so must end up at what is Camp-Halfblood. At Cam-Halfblood, demigods are trained and sent on quests. I will describe the camp a little bit later in the Roleplay. Your godly parent is also the name of the canin your in and they are also where you get you powers.
(Look up Greek gods.)

The Plot: This is basically just a the daily life of a demigod at Camp-Halfblood. Demigods usually have a lot of problems; dead or missing parents, adhd, dyslexia, evil titans or gods messing with their lives. They tend to either be quite emotional and quiet,or hardened by the things they've faced. I'm not sure how big the RP will be so if there is only a few of us, we'll probably do a quest, but if there's a lot, we'll just RP Camp Halfblood ((I'll have monsters attack and stuff.)

You also might want to read at least the first book of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. They're good books and can explain all of this a lot better than I can.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Name (First, Last): Raymond *Ray J* Jacobs II
Age(12-18 ): 17
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Cabin: 27
History: I normally but the bio with the other so..
Living Relatives: His father, whose actually a very famous lawyer. A half sister, Taliah, and his step mother Traci.
Power(s): Like an Incubbus, people are drawn to him, physically speaking. Its stronger with those of the opposite gender to where its nearly impossible to deny him whatever he wants
Relationship Status: Single, mostly since he gets bored easily
Other: He knew from a young age that he was different, and it wasn't until eh was seven that his dad decided to tell him about his mother. He's learned how to basically conrtol most of the people around him, but he doesn't enjoy it most of the time, and usually feels guyilty afterwards. But the desire for it is still there, so no matter what, he always ends up using someone else.. Though, he does often hear his mother's voice, telling him what and who to avoid..

I shall make my girl in a second and I will also post his picture soon..

Character Approved. K, sounds good to me.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

What's your favorite song

latest videos