Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

ADAVANCED Roleplay- Camp Halfblood

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Vexus, did you delete you character form because for a minute it was here, but now it's gone?

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
Vexus_2287806 Lock
Vexus_2287806
StarStarStar

"MwemaidsPzazz" wrote:

I've heard of it, yes. Though I haven ever read it, I understand. I will redo the skeleton to fit it. It will only take a few moments. 

“You're a wolf, boy, get out of this town.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (First, Last): Thalia 'Lee Lee' Weaber
Age (12-eighteen):16
Godly Parent: Zues
Cabin: 32
History: In other
Living Relatives:Her and her mother grew up in poverty, so Thalia has learned to work with what she's given, which is part of the reason she has such a 'I can do it' attitude. Her step father died abotu 2 years ago
Power(s):Similar to that of her father's lighting, Thalia has these energy spurs. Kind of like little lightning strikes that she uses for attack and defense. She can sense of others are related to a God and/or Goddess, and what their powers may be.
Relationship Status: Single

Other:She likes creamy colors, like white, brown, and yellow..She's known for her endless amount of skirts and dresses, which, despite how it seems, she actually makes herself..She believes everything should be fair, and that everyone has a second chance, she likes to be a peacemaker, and see things from both points of veiw.. Despite her small size, she has a bold leader like authority when in groups, its a natural trait that she can't control

Pictures coming!!

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Vexus: Okay.

Storm; Character Approved.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray J -

Thalia - Approving

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Cabins:
27: Storm, Raymond
32: Storm, Thalia

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
Vexus_2287806 Lock
Vexus_2287806
StarStarStar
Name (First, Last): Zed Talok. (He is often referred to as #### due to his full name which he dismissed.)
Age (12-eighteen) : 17 (Two years in his species.)
Godly Parent: Leto (mother of Artemis and Apollo.)
Cabin: 13
History: Zed's history isn't very long as he cannot remember much. He was recently in poor health due to a hunter shooting him. Luckily, he had survived and returned to his normal life with Daus and Nile. Though, during his hospitalization, he cannot recall much of it as there was damage done to his spine as well as neck. Due to this, he has difficulties walking and running. Daus is his brother, one of the people he is closest to. Nile is his guardian, keeping watch over him since he was but a pup. Luc is another dear friend. Clay is Nile's partner and tends to treat Zed like a child. 
Living Relatives: Daus, Nile, Luc and Clay. 
Power(s): He has basic attributes such as enhanced speed, strength, sight, as well as the ability to hear and smell much better than an average human. Zant also has wonderful stamina, as well as intellect. 
Relationship Status: Single as he does have a need or desire for intimacy. 
Other: An explanation of Zant's species: He is lupine, though stuck in the human state. He speaks of himself as a wolf very often, as that is what he is. Normal people can tell he is not human, as he has a different aura about him. Due to his wolf-like properties, many humans are against his species and continually hunt his tribe down. (Which is how he got the neck and spinal injury.)

“You're a wolf, boy, get out of this town.”

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{Here's my example post:}

Fleur looked down at the raspberry red, dried blood that stopped at her wrist. She bit down on her lip harshly as she slowly jammed her fingers into the large wound where the bullet had entered her flesh. A small gasp of pain escaped her lips as her fingernail accidentally poked her flesh, and a single tear escaped her eye, trailing down her pale white cheek.

As she  tried prying out the bullet, snaps and crunches sounded behind her. Her head turned around to see Ian, with a small frown on his lips. "What happened to you?" He asked with a bit of worry in his voice as he crouched by Fleur's side, examining the flesh wound.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you want me to put an example post?

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar

Character Form

Name (First, Last):  Kay Aquamarine "Aqua"  Waters
Age (12-eighteen)   : 16
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Cabin: 28
History: Her mother is missing. In fact, she's been missing since Kay was found at age 3 drifting in a small boat. When she was found, her abusive and ##### grandfather was given custody of her. She has bruises on her arms and legs where her grandfather has hit her. She ran away at only nine and found her way to camp halfblood. At the time, she knew nothing of her powers or her father.
Living Relatives:Her grandfather, who is now in prison. She has a brother that she sees in her dreams, but she doesn't know where he is or how to find him. The same goes for her beautiful mother.
Power(s): Controlling water (moving it, heating it, freezing it)
Relationship Status: Single
Other: The reason she ran away from her grandfather was because he started ###### her at age seven.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)