Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Dani: OMG! Is that danisnotonfire?! I love him!)
Name: Reid Mc Kennz
Looks: 
Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle
College: She applied to Julliard, University of Rochester, and Leeds College of Music. She is waiting to hear from all three.
Other: Reid is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.

Name: Peter Gowan
Looks: 
Relationship Status: Single
College: Boston University
Other: Peteris a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off. 

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

(Dani: OMG! Is that danisnotonfire?! I love him!)
Name: Reid Mc Kennz
Looks: 
Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle
College: She applied to Julliard, University of Rochester, and Leeds College of Music. She is waiting to hear from all three.
Other: Reid is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.

Name: Peter Gowan
Looks: 
College: Boston University
Other: Peteris a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off. 

[ Yep My husband. <3 ]

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(He is my savior! He made me realize that I'm completely surrounded by idiots.)

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
Vampire girl2333
Vampire girl2333
StarStarStar
(May I join? I'm vampire girl33 I'm experienced. I promise.)

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes and I know who you are. x3

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Quinn Evens
Looks: 
Perso: Quinn is your normal out-goin carefree teenage girl. She loves to smile and laugh, she can brighten up anyones day and find the bright side in any situation. She has a weird imagination so she can think outside the box. She is very short tempered and once you get her mad it's not pretty. She is open minded so she specks her mind and she stands up for others and herself of crouse, oh and she is very talkitive and get into a lot of trooble. And she never lets anyone tell her what to do or let anyone bring her down
Bio: Her and her brother come from a very wealthy family, but she doesn't want people to know so she's never told anyone. Her praents really want her to be a lawyer like her mom but she doesn't want to but she's to scared to stand up to them
What College: Cambridge University in the UK
Other: She loves writing and photography and she cn play the piano

Name: Tyson Evens
Looks: 
Perso: Tyson is your normal goofy, girl crazy teenage boy. He loves to make his friends laugh so is often the class clown. He isn't very popular but is in his group of friends. He acts like he's tuff,but deep down he's a big teddy bear. He is very protective of his friends and his siter
Bio: Him and his sister come from a very wealthy family,but they don't want to be liked for their money but for who they are so no one knows. His father really wants him to become a football star, but all he wants to do is make music
What College: UCLA in LA 
Other: He is Quinns twin and he can play guitar and piano

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Beverly Halpert
Looks:Christina Grimmie
Relationahip Status: Single
What college are you going into: UCLA
Other

Name: Griffin Walters
Age; 18
Looks:JC Caylen
What college are you going into: University of South Flordia
Other

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks. :3 No one wants to be my girl's boyfriend? x3

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
My guy can I guess, but can it be a transition?

Just Pontmercying Along

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
What do you mean by transition?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Send the person above you a friend request!

The Related Game!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos