Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Great Depression is back! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
This role play is set back during the thirties when The Great Depression is going strong.  People are homeless, food banks are in full business, and hoboes are everywhere!  These best friends are braving it with hope as everything.  Are you be the homeless?  Or will you be someone helping the homeless?  Join to find out!

Rules:
-Ask to join.
-If I don't accept you please do not get mad at me.
-No swearing.
-No dying.
-Try to include everyone.  
-Romance is allowed.  Just two things:  Don't take it too far.  It's a kids website!  Don't make it all about the couple.
-If you don't know your history, I recommend that you research a bit.
-Please make two characters.  A boy and a girl.

Form:

Name:
Age (11-16):
Looks:
Personality:
Are you a hobo (This is a yes or no question):
Are you homeless (Read the above parenthesis):
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Helen Williamson.
Looks:  Deep blue eyes that sparkle when she smiles.  Semi-tan skin, and short brown hair.
Personality:  Helen is a smart girl that tries to accept the depression gracefully and not try to ignore it.  She is always trying to help others.  Her family is defiantly not rich, but they have more than a lot of people, because they have a small house.  
Are you a hobo:  No.
Are you homeless:  No.
Other:  None.

Name:  Jimmy Anderson.
Looks:  Jimmy has longer (for a boy) brown hair with bangs, a goofy smile, and brown eyes.  His skin is light.
Personality:  Jimmy is a joker, trying to lift everyone's spirits during the hard time.  He does have his serious side, but only when times get extra hard.  He tries to be confident that better times are very soon, but in his heart, he's already lost hope.  
Are you a hobo:  No.
Are you homeless:  Yes.
Other:  Jimmy has to take care of his younger siblings when his parents try to look for work.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Naomii and Xavier Wilkson
Age (11-16):Both 14
Looks: Shall post
Personality: They act like one person most of the time. Xavier's the thinker, Naomii's the doer, its how they get stuff they want and get it soon
Are you a hobo (This is a yes or no question):No
Are you homeless (Read the above parenthesis):No
Other: Twins, They were adopted by a wealthy family when they were 6. They know what Its like to have nothng, and are all about helping others that need it..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Migh t Storm be a Part of this? I find great interest in the Great Depression..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, you may join.  Thanks!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join as Jimmy's little sister?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, thanks.  Please make a boy too though.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
What do you think?

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kai Anderson
Looks: 
Personality: Kai is the middle kid of the bunch.She is a bit over protective of her younger siblings.She is carefree and a bit immature.She has just started middle school and is kind of nervous.
Are you a hobo: No
Homeless:Yes
Other: She is the middle kid.

Name: Ethan Patrick Haider
Looks: Will put up
Personality: Will see
Hobo: Nada
Homeless: Not at all
Other: He is a helper

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks!  Do you like the bumping banner I made?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos