Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Big Real World (Open Rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
When four very different girls are put together as a singing girl group to reach their life long dreams and passion, being in the spotlight of the business, there is nothing more they could ever want. Fame, concerts, fans, tours, albums, but all come with bumps in the road, and being young girls could put a crack on their road. Fame could get to their head, their whole life is out in public, paparazzi, rumors, is all apart of their journey, it all comes as a reality check to them, but will it be enough to tear them apart.

Characters-

Taylor Deran: An eighteen year old, humble, modest, down to earth girl, who has tried everything to be in the business since she was little, but has been turned down a lot. She has had a few gigs, that her mom (Manager) had gotten her. When her mom finally has the chance for her to go big, she is put in the group. She is from a small town, and has been through a lot to be where she wants to be. She is usually the one in the group to make sure everyone is settled down, she is a great listener and good at solving problems. She is really dedicated, responsible and won't let anything ruin what they have. She is very protective over the girls.

Courtney Bell: A seventeen year old girl, who has parents that will do anything for her. Her parents are apart of the business being managers for top artist.  She is put into the group by friends of her parents. She is the type of person who will not show her feelings. She is described as the toughy of the group. She is just no the best at showing her feelings. She is the kind of girl that would rather wear sweats than a skirt or tennis shoes rather than heels. She has more of a street type of look. She later finds herself getting into trouble with the paparazzi, after she gets annoyed by them. (Taken)

Kayla Murs: A sixteen year old girl from a small town. She started with putting videos up of her singing and getting lucky if she got 100 views. But one day she woke up to over a million views and had found out that the manager of a soon to be girl group had shared it. She then got called in the was now in the girl group. Kayla is not your average girl. She is unique but not afraid to show it. She usually played guitar in her videos and showed her inner fangirl. She doesn't come from much, with her mom being the one who raised her brother and sister. She is random and can be very awkward. She is the silly one in the group. She later finds herself being used by another celebrity guy, for a publicity stunt, when she really fell for him.  (Me)

Danielle (Dani) Paige: A seventeen year old girl who had only recently discovered her talent. She had gone onto a singing competition, where she was discovered. Dani has been a dancer ever since she was born and is described as music being in her blood. She is a confident, bubbly girl. She is outgoing but very stubborn. She is not afraid to say what she feels. She starts making friends with other celebrities who tell her to go solo, She later gets offered to go solo, by another producer but she is unsure of what to do. She starts getting way in over her head. (Taken)

Other Characters
Celebrity Boyfriend- Uses Kayla
Celebrity friends- Dani's friends
Friends of the girls before-  exp. Taylor's bestfriend  (Guy) who is with her at every step. Likes Courtney,  You can make others as well.
Family of girls- exp. Brothers, sisters,

Ask to join

Form
Name:
Personality:
Other:               

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danielle (Dani) Paige
Looks: Glimmer
Personality: Sweet and outgoing but very stubborn. A very confident and bubbly girl and is not afriad to say what she thinks.
Other:

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join? I'll be Courtney.]

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

[.. Nevermind, I'll be Courtney.]

(Are you sure? You did post first....)

Please?

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[It's alright she already made the form I'm fine with being Courtney.]

Name: Courtney Bell
Looks:
Personality: Tough, Street, Emotionless
Other: She plays guitar.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(I fell really bad now, are you sure? I'll be carring guilt around all night. I just really like the name Danielle.)

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[No, really it's alright xD I wasn't even sure I wanted to be Danielle. Go ahead lol.]

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, as long as your alright with it. I really didn't see your post and all.)

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kayla Murs
Looks:
Personality: Kayla is not your average girl. She is unique but not afraid to show it. She is a complete fangirl, bubbly, random and awkward. She can be pretty emotional, silly ans is usually out of it.
Other: Grew up with really nothing. Is really close to her mom. Got discovered on the internet.

Please?

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[Posted looks Smile Nose Still have no Taylor..]

Aww1
Aww

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Sing - Ed Sheeran

Its a never ending game!

Harry potter or twilight???

"Sing"

Celeb Crush

Lightweight - Demi Lovato

latest videos