Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Something With X-Mas Fluff [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
A Private RP for Liverpoolgal and I. So if you aren't either of us. Go away.

Name:
Personality:
Other:

Good?

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ella Clark
Looks: :3
Personality: Ella is a very quirky girl. Loud and lively would describe her best. She comes out with the weirdest things, and is riddled with sarcasm. She doesn't really have a filter between her brain and her mouth and sometimes it hurts peoples feelings but she means well. She doesn't trust many people but the people she does trust she would defend with her life. The downside to Ella is she has a very harsh temper.
Other: None that I can think off.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
If you would rather I made a boy. Or if you would like me to make a boy on top . Feel free to say so.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Logan Ferlito
Looks:
Personality:  Logan is quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. H tends to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.
Other: None.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

(Shall we start it a week-ish before Christmas ?) (I don't know whether to write in third or first person. But I'll do third for now and if you prefer first I shall switch)

Ella perched on the arm of her couch looking out of her window. Granted everything looked beautiful and lovely because it was dusted with snow. But Ella didn't see it this way. "Snow's just an inconvenience." She mumbled to herself.
"You're so miserable Ella. Snow's lovely." Ella's sister said lovingly looking into the eyes of her other half.
Ella rolled her eyes "I'm not miserable. Snow just gets in the way thats all." Ella mumbled sipping of the last of her tea.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sounds like a plan.)

Logan laid down on his bed with a book in his hand. The book quickly became very uninteresting, very quickly. Logan let the book fall to his side and got up to walk into the kitchen, hoping to find something to eat. Hoping.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Ella was now on the very edge of the arm of the couch grimacing as her sister and her boyfriend had some public display of affection time. It was sweet and all. But who wants to watch there sister sharing saliva. She hopped about pulling on her boots ad then putting on a favourtied panda hat before leaving the house. Slowly walking down her street. I'm bored come out ######### She typed out quickly before shoving her hands in her pockets before they grew numb.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Logan took a bite out of an apple just as his phone played the catchy ringtone he had set for it. You come over. I'm eating an apple. He typed slowly, not feeling a need to type fast, The apple was soon nothing but an apple core,"Good apple," He murmured as he threw the core into the trash can.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Ella's phone buzzed in her hand and she pulled it out almost automatically. Force of habit. She chuckled softly at the text Good excuse not to walk. Lazy boy (; She sent grinning. Thankfully Logan's wasn't to far. She ran up his porch rapping a little beat on the door shaking the snow from her hair.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Logan looked at the test and grinned.Thanks. I've been thinking about it for a while. He smiled to himself and sent the text. Logan kind of zoned out and the noise at the door brought him back. He threw the door open and raised an eyebrow," You do know that you don't have to knock on the door, right?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos