Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay stepped on the gas as Adrakyls began crowding around them. He swore as he ran one over and it splattered across the windshield. He wiped it off best he could with the windshield wipers and continued driving. Adrakyls hobbled after them, screaming at them. Jay pressed on the gas, speeding away from them, his knuckles white on the wheel.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn just stared straight ahead. After a few hours she finally leaned against the window and fell asleep letting the dream world take over her and leaving the real world

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylight225" wrote:

Quinn just stared straight ahead. After a few hours she finally leaned against the window and fell asleep letting the dream world take over her and leaving the real world

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylight225" wrote:

"skylight225" wrote:

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can see this rp has gone on for many months, and I just noticed it and would like to join if that's okay)

My Form:
(I wanted to put some background into her if that is okay)
Name: 
Cady Garcia
Age (16 and up): 18
looks:
Big green-blue eyes, very little amount of freckles, always wears her teal jacket over her clothes and pants that don't expose to much skin. She always wears her black combat boots and has her hair pulled back into a lose pony-tail. Cady carries around a black faded back-pack with food (bread, cheese, and fruits), 3 bottles of water, another jacket, a couple of cups, a first aid kit from a hospital, and a few extra shirts to make the bag soft for sleeping.
Weapons ( no more than two):  An upgraded, silver bow and a quiver of 98 silver arrows to go with it. Used to be 100 arrows but 2 were use to stab her parents in the heart, while they were sleeping. And a medieval dagger knife that she keeps hidden in her boot.
Weapons' structure: Cady and Cady
Personality: Cady is a very brave and outgoing girl. She isn't afraid and has hope to survive at the very least, and every last bit of her is sacrifice and fear of her brothers deaths. She can be very emotional and has a lot of hate in herself. She has every reason to hate the world from since she was 4 to now. She usually curses at the world when she is at her highest amount emotion.
Bio (optional): Cady was 4 when her parents divorced. Then she grew up and was teased fro her parents not being together all the time. Her mother was very abusive and drank a lot. She couldn't wait for her children to leave or die, she didn't have much meaning in life. Her father was in the army and should favoritism to the boys and not Cady. Most of the time Cady was the one being abused and screamed at. When she was about 15 her parents got back together, after what had happened in California. She knew that her parents got back together to help the boys survive and find a way to get rid of Cady. One of her brothers was 8 and the other was 17 and both were spoiled rotten. The family couldn't risk the lost or hurt of either son so they decide that they would teach the boys to fight and gave each of the kids old schooled-yet updated- weapons to use for survival. The parents didn't trust Cady with the weapons but it was for protection and she picked up a few fighting skills along the way.  After the boys learned to fight, the family split up and the boys have yet to be found. Cady and her parents were usually found running and finding old homes, shacks and under-ground cells to stay in. Cady was stuck with her parents and couldn't bare to hear them bicker and fight over what they did to let the boys go. So one night Cady decide she couldn't stand it and shot both her parents in their ##### #### her bow and arrows. Cady then took a medieval dagger knife from her dad's life less body and a back-pack with survival material and stuffed her extra shirts in the bag. Cady has been on her own since she was 17 (3 years) and has trained her self to be an even better fighter. She wasn't sure what to do or where to go anymore and has spent 15 months in an old under-ground cell. She has slept in a bed she made out of a blanket and some wood and tools that she found in the cell. She had found a table in the cell and made a little place for herself to eat and change. When she felt safe to expose her self to the world again she left the cell, keeping the blanket stuffed in her bag. She found fresh fruit and decide it was good for her to carry around for better food supplies. She wondered back into the cell for a few weeks and decide that she should keep moving instead of hiding forever.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylight225" wrote:

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lucy Choate
Looks: 
Weapons: A swiss army knife.
Personality: Lucy is quite rude and pessimistic, always making everyone feel bad about the situation they are in. She rarely provides support for people who are upset and is incapable of the feeling of 'pity' or 'sympathy.'. The words make her laugh, in fact.
Without knowing why, she has turned her heart to stone over time.

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn opened her eyes a few hours later and saw that the sun had gone down she looked at Jay "Where are we?" She asked her voice sill sounding sleepy.

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

latest videos