Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Radioactive (Open - Accepting)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
This is it
This is the apocalypse

It happened. December 21st, 2012, the world as we've known it was changed forever. They've always said WWIII would be inevitable, and that is was.
Violence in the streets, a boy killing his father for a piece for bread, death, torture. I've seen all of it. It's not a war against countries, against race; it's a war for survival.

Plot
So the apocalypse has happened. Some idiot decided it would be a grand idea to bomb another country, and whoopdedoo, anyone else with that kind of powerfire unleqashed their nukes. Total warfare lasted but a day, leaving 3/4 of the world's population gone. Yeah, good job everyone.
Your character(s) has survived, infected with radiation or not, but their going to continue onward. Make friends, allies possibly, enemies none the less, maybe a lover, and hopefully survive.

Setting
Around the world, to be vague. Main locations will be New York City (USA), Tokyo (Japan), Dehli (India), Istanbul (Turkey), and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil). Your character(s) will be from one of these places. Throughout the roleplay, all characters will be trying to get to Istanbul, because there is no radiation there.

Species
Human - You haven't been infected with radiation.
Infected - Obviously, you've been infected. You are seen as a target considering you can get those regular puny humans infected.
Immune - You've been around radiation, but it hasn't affected you. Your body can harness the radiation and evolve. Telekinesis, pyrokinesis, super strength, you name it. Just don't go flaunting the fact around, because many people consider you worse than the infected because you're "like a ticking time bomb".

Form/ Skeleton
Name: (first and last, at least - nicknames and middle are up to you)
Sexuality: (straight, gay, bi, pan, nothing, trans, whatever)
Species: (human, infected, immune - no, not every character can be immune; if immune, specify evolution here - do not repeat evolutions)
Appearance: (human picture - I don't want descriptions or anime pics for this one, sorry - also, make sure your age matches the picture you've chosen - I hate seeing pictures of twenty year olds and their "thirteen" or whatever - also, no really really famous celebrities, I hate seeing Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift in every roleplay)
Height / Weight:
Attire: (if your character isn't wearing what you want them to in your picture, please describe that here)
Positive Traits: (only or three please)
Negative Traits: (likewise)
Other: (anything else you want to include, please do so here)

Delete everything in parentheses.

RULES
You do not have to ask to join, but I will decide who is allowed to be in the roleplay.
You need to make AT LEAST 2 characters. That means two or more. Genders are up to you.
Please ask any questions you have.

Thank you for looking :3
& please join!

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Characters

New York City

Tokyo

Dehli

Istanbul

Rio de Janeiro

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Codith "Cody" Martis.
Sexuality: Gay.
Species: Human.
Appearance:
Height / Weight: 5'11" - 154 lbs.
Attire: Dress pants a lot of the time, sweaters, ties, suspenders, converse.
Positive Traits: Smart, technical.
Negative Traits: Arrogant, pessimistic.
Other: Cody has been working with Broadway for about three years now ever since he began going to NYADA.

Name: Danille Hunz.
Sexuality: Straight.
Species: Human.
Appearance:
Height / Weight: 5'4" - 102 lbs.
Attire: Dresses, sweaters, flats, tights.
Positive Traits: Easy to get along with, dependable.
Negative Traits: Catty, doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut.
Other: Danille works with a government agency in Istanbul and is working with other scientists to develop a cure.

Name: Jackson "Jack" Trimble.
Sexuality: Straight.
Species: Immune - telekinesis.
Appearance:
Height / Weight: 5'7" - 133.
Attire: A lot of t-shirts, jeans, and tennis shoes.
Positive Traits: Sweet, cautious.
Negative Traits: Emotional, easily scared.
Other: Jack lived with his parents before the apocalypse left his world in shambles, and now with both of his parents gone to god knows where, he's left on his own to figure out how the heck to get to Istanbul, where he hears they're developing a cure.

let

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amanda "Mandy" Justine Sinclair
Sexuality: Bi
Species: immune
Appearance:  (My pictures are not loading today.))
Height / Weight:  5'1  one twenty
####### ((If the picture loads that's what she's wearing.))
Positive Traits: She's very strong. she can bend. She's nice sometimes. She has Telekinesis.
Negative Traits: She's Spiteful. She never admits she's wrong even when she knows she is. She lost her sister to the war. ((Better?))
Other: Is this better?

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kissme21: I understand the picture problem, I'm having it (along with other people) as well. You do need to have positive and negative traits, though. Your character can't be perfect.

let

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'm trying to edit that now. ))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(may i join?)

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
puttanesca
puttanesca
StarStarStar
NameAnnoyednbsp;James Xavier
Sèxuality: Pansèxual. 
Species: Immune - pyrokinetic.

AppearanceAnnoyednbsp;

Height / WeightAnnoyednbsp;5'10"/147lbs
Attire: Argyle sweaters, button-ups, black jeans, red Converse.
Positive traits: Non-judgemental, intelligent, independent. 
Negative traits: Short-tempered, insensitive, impatient.
Others: James was studying in Tokyo for architecture before the apocalypse, traveling with his now deceased sister, Jennifer. He has yet to make it to Istanbul.

NameAnnoyednbsp;Amelia "Amy" Smith
Sèxuality: Gynephilia (attraction to feminity).
Species: Infected

AppearanceAnnoyednbsp;

Height / Weight: 5'6"/124lbs.
Attire: Flannel shirts, big hoodies, jeans/jean shorts, Nikes.
Positive Traits: Helpful, balanced, diplomatic.
Negative Traits: Lazy, indecisive, superficial.
Location: New York City (if too many people are here, i'll be happy to change cities)
Others: Born in Scotland. Amy was going to SVA for illustration, and had a part-time job modeling.

i've edited this post countless times and those emoticons keep popping up. i don't know if you can see it yourselves, but i can, and it's mega irritating.

you hid there last time you know we're gonna find you

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

I AM A TURTLE.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos