Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Under The Mistletoe (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
I think everyone knows about santa and his wonderous gifts. But did you know he gives more than gifts.

For these teens he gives them the gift of love before they go to college. These teens each get a letter asking them to come to a wondeful camp for their talents but it turns into a trip to the North Pole for a MONTH. Each of these students must find their love before the night of christmas. Because if they dont they forget all their memories of The North Pole.!

Rules

1. YOU MUST MUST MUST MAKE A BOY AND A GIRL
2. no godmodding
3. dnt tlk l!ke dis
4. i dont care if you go far with your characters
i allow cussing
6. Have fun

Form~

Name:
Personality:
What college your going to:
What you look for in a (guy or girl):
Talents:
Where you came from:
Other:

(FOR THIS ROLEPLAY WE WILL START FROM WHEN WE ARE ON THE BUS AND DONT BE SUPRISED WHEN I THROW IN A FEW THINGS)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? I'll make my forms after I take my shower. :3

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
you can join smile XD

My Forms~

Name: Kianna Turjo
Looks: She has brown hair that is medium length and freckles that cover her cheeks and green eyes that are very bright
Personality: Kianna is very outgoing and bubbly. She is very romantic and friendly. She is down to earth and just loves about anyone
What college going to: Julliard
What you look for in a guy: He has to be sweet and very romantic and care for her if she is down or sick.
Talents: Sing
Where you came from: England
Other: She has been prego before but got a miscarrage andd her boyfriend left her after that

Name: Justin Throne
Looks: has brown hair (that is like jb's hehe) and bluish brownish eyes and a beauty mark on his left cheek
Personality: He is very protective of his friends. He is very friendly and nice. He loves being around people and is down to earth
College: USC
What you look for in a girl: He loves a girl who doesnt mind watching a simple movie in his house . He loves a shy girl
Talent: Football
Where you cam from: Canada
Other: smokes

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
If you don't mind i would like to join too.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
you may

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
JOIN!

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999
StarStarStarStar
Could I join?

Stop looking at my siggy....
I cut your hand....
seriously....
hmmmm which knife should i use.....

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join?

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Michael Blaine
Looks:
Personality: Quirky, Upbeat, seems not to care what people say but really wants to be liked, awkward but not in an awkward way, weird but not in a weird way, Outgoing,Sensible.
What college your going to: Harvard University
What you look for in a (guy or girl): Smart, funny, outgoing, great personality, sensible.
Talents: High IQ, Mentally Superior,Athletic,Music.
Where you came from: England/Canada (born in england and raised there until he was five, which is why he has a british accent, then raised in Canada since then)
Other:

Name: Jessie Bales
Looks:
Personality:Quirky, Upbeat, seems not to care what people say but really wants to be liked, awkward but not in an awkward way, weird but not in a weird way, Outgoing,Sensible
What college your going to:
What you look for in a (guy or girl): Smart,Funny,Outgoing
Talents: Singing,Dancing
Where you came from: Texas (Houston to be specific)
Other: Has crush on michael (Just so i can roleplay with my self)

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
ICSparksFlyWhenEvrUSmile♥Tori
ICSparksFlyWhenEvrUSmile♥Tori
StarStarStarStar
May I join?
If so..

-----

Name: Khloe
Looks:
Personality: Khloe is loud, wild, random, adventurous and energetic.  She is bright, creative and a bit stubborn. She loves to have fun and is a big fan of parties and defiantly fearless. She is a go with the flow type of girl and likes to get down and dirty. She is a really big flirt and likes to tease the boys. She's extremely sarcastic with an attitube and mouth. She speaks her mind and doesn't care what people think of her. She loves the feeling of getting in trouble.
What college you are going to:
What you look for in a guy: Khloe loves to have fun so it is important to her that a guy is very energetic, creative when it comes to hanging out, but she wants him to be sweet and cuddley with her.
Where you came from: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Name: Preston
Looks:
Personality: Preston is outgoing, energetic and wild. He is very crazy and a total goofball. He loves to pull jokes of people and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. He has a rep of being a troublemaker and is proud of it. He trys to live life with no regrets and is a big party animal. He can be kind of a jerk at times and is a flirt with a dirty mind. He is a little mysterious and never backs out on a fight. Most people don't take him seriously cause he is known to be the type of guy who always get's into trouble. Even is his not very serious most of the time, he still stands up for his friends no matter what. He isn't very romantic but he'll do almost anything for a girl he really likes. He tries not to show his feelings most of the time and has a temper but tries to control it. He is adventurous and almost everything about girls turns him on and get's a little shy around them but doesn't always show it. He is very talkative and sometimes is a little argumentative. He doesn't care what people think about him and is fearless.
What college you are going to attend:
What you look for in a girl: He would like to find someone who loves him and wants to be in a really serious relationship. He is sensitive because he has been hurt a lot and he has hurt a lot of girls. But he is trying to move on.
Where you came from: Virginia Beach, Virginia

(Khloe and Preston are siblings. smile

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fun Soccer Drills for Kids

First word that comes to mind?

Bands That Save Lives

latest videos