Back left
Back right

Resident Evil: Extinction (RP - Open and Restarted)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Fine, let's check it out."Logan said, "K-Mart, me and Claire are gunna check out this hotel. Keep watch."He said into the walkie-talkie. He opened the door to the hotel slowly.

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Ok." K-Mart responded to Logan. Claire walked inside the hotel, looking around.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I call the one, with the king-sized bed."Logan said with a smirk, as he rounded a corner and checked one of the bathrooms. "I hope there's something good in this place."He said after a while. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Alice grabbed the two. "Who are you and why are you here?" She says Grabbing them are the neck.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Claire glanced over at Logan, raising up an eyebrow and then looked at Alice. "Claire Redfield." She said.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Logan Harper, and you are?"Logan said, his hand resting on his knife. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Alice lifted an eyebrow. "I've heard of you before." She says letting her grasp of her go. As she tightens the one she had on the boy.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I'm really not scared to use this."Logan said, as he pulled it out, putting it to her neck. "As you can see, now let me go."He said slowly.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Logan, put it down." Claire said, and then glanced at Alice. "Let him go, he's part of my convoy." She said.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Alice laughed grabbing the gun and throwing it out the window. (Such an Alice move! xD)) "Now as you can see i'm not afraid to snap your neck." She said grabbing him harder.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity