Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Work hard and Party Harder (OPEN RP)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

Note from Storm: It’s been a LONG time since I’ve seen rp’s where the charries were above 20, and not still in some kind of academy, or even about to die...so, here you go! –Storm

You’re a young adult, a NEWLY young adult actually, and you’ve decided to go somewhere you can party hard... Miami, Florida.

Basic plot: You either already lived in, or moved to Miami, and you’re ready to cut loose and have fun, but... A re you ready for the challenged you may face? Finding a job? Bills? Relationships? My only advice to you is to, Work Hard and Party Harder!!

Rules (Yes I know Raspberry)

-Romance is allowed, I’ll even allow pregnancies, but this isn’t all about your charrie mkay? I have some restrictions. 1. Keep it clean please and 2. Try not to go overboard, if necessary, do a completely time skip altogether to keep it from getting awkward
-Do't just two or three people go lik 4 pages, and expect veryone to read...

- I’d prefer you to rp in 3d person, but if you rp in 1ts, have your charries name in there somehow, like – Billy: I went to the store to buy some eggs
-2 Charries (Guy and girl) per person please smile

-Other than that, basic rp rules

Form!!!
Name:
Age(21-24)
Looks(preferably normal or discriptions,  but anime accepted)
Personality:
Miami NativeFrownAre you from Miami? If no, where?)
JobFrownA few can be without)
Bio(optional)
Other:

If you want to make instead 2 girls, 2 boys or just one charrie. You'll have to talk ith someone else to see if they'll make 2 of one gender or maybe 3, one of 1 gender and 2 of the  (including the one you left out)

Fore example, I'm making 3 charaters, 2 guys and a girl, so 4shishi's making one charrie that'll be a girl.. That way it stays even, Makes sense?! Great!!

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
♦Character List♦
Ray J(21)(, Damien(21), Naomii(22) - Storm1232
Jay(22), Angie(21) - Angela_Jay
Angel(21) - 4shishi

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I just be the girl? Big Grin )

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(could I join c: p.s sorry about spacing and stuff, Can't go on my laptop...) Name: Beth Belinie. Age: 21. Gender: Female. Looks: (in RP album, put on forum when I have laptop) Nationality: Irish/British. Job: Cartoonist, Animator, and back-stage singer(does that make sence?). Bio: Beth Moved into an apartment in Miami with her BFF Emma Ernt, in 2020. She's had some ruff times, but still remains enthusiastic and optimistic. Emma believes she has a crush on the guy across the hall, Evan Evender. Name: Emma Ernt. Age: 21. Gender: Female. Looks: (put up soon). Nationality: Irish/British. Job: Boxing Trainer and part-time cashier. Bio: Emma has always been a person who'd deny everything. She's kinda mean, but like-able. She made Beth move to Miami with her, after she was fired from her office job for 'Supposively' attacking her boss... Who was also her ex-boyfriend. She never fails to make something interesting.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jay Baker

Looks: Hes got short blonde hair and big blue dreamy eyes. Hes about 5'8 and has a 8 pack :P

Personality: Player. He is always up to challenge his friends to see how many girls they can score in one night. Unknown to everyone else he is in love with another girl from back home. He is adventurous, brave, mischievous, hard-worker.\

Where From: Florida

Job: Dance Choreographer

Name: Angie Lovegood

Looks: Long Brown Hair with Green Eyes. She is 5'0 and has a very colorful fashion sense.

Personality: Open-Hearted. She is one of those people you meet and automatically like. She tries her hardest to help anyone in need.

Where From: Minnesota

Job: Singer/ Actor

I hope i can join!  Big Grin

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

(could I join c: p.s sorry about spacing and stuff, Can't go on my laptop...) Name: Beth Belinie. Age: 21. Gender: Female. Looks: (in RP album, put on forum when I have laptop) Nationality: Irish/British. Job: Cartoonist, Animator, and back-stage singer(does that make sence?). Bio: Beth Moved into an apartment in Miami with her BFF Emma Ernt, in 2020. She's had some ruff times, but still remains enthusiastic and optimistic. Emma believes she has a crush on the guy across the hall, Evan Evender. Name: Emma Ernt. Age: 21. Gender: Female. Looks: (put up soon). Nationality: Irish/British. Job: Boxing Trainer and part-time cashier. Bio: Emma has always been a person who'd deny everything. She's kinda mean, but like-able. She made Beth move to Miami with her, after she was fired from her office job for 'Supposively' attacking her boss... Who was also her ex-boyfriend. She never fails to make something interesting.

Unless you can work something out with another rp'er, I'd prefer you to make a guy and a girl

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"4shishi" wrote:

(Can I just be the girl? Big Grin )

Of course!

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Angela_Jay" wrote:

Name: Jay Baker

Looks: Hes got short blonde hair and big blue dreamy eyes. Hes about 5'8 and has a 8 pack :P

Personality: Player. He is always up to challenge his friends to see how many girls they can score in one night. Unknown to everyone else he is in love with another girl from back home. He is adventurous, brave, mischievous, hard-worker.\

Where From: Florida

Job: Dance Choreographer

Name: Angie Lovegood

Looks: Long Brown Hair with Green Eyes. She is 5'0 and has a very colorful fashion sense.

Personality: Open-Hearted. She is one of those people you meet and automatically like. She tries her hardest to help anyone in need.

Where From: Minnesota

Job: Singer/ Actor

I hope i can join!  Big Grin

-accepted-

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
My charries real quick:

Name: Ray J
LooksBig Frownoming
Personality: Player, and major flirt.. He's never actually had a true girlfriend. He's all about having fun, and doing everything you can.
Miami Native: Yep, all his life
Job: Young model, not official yet, but he has been in a few photoshoots
 Other: N/A

Name: Damien
Looks: Coming
Personality: He doesn't take things too seriously, and will try anything once. He's kind of a momma's boy..
Miami Native: No, he's from New York
Job:  He's been a backup dancer in a few Music videos and movies
Bio: Coming
Other:  He's alo a drummer, Muic is his life

Name: Naomii
Looks: Coming
Personality: She's always been very independent, and not one to truse easily. She doesn't like i when guys flirt with her, since she feels like she's going to end up geting used
Miami Native: Yes
Job: Bartender
Bio: Coming
Other: N/a

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!!)

Name: Angel
Looks: Angel has long, flowing brown hair with blonde hilights and baby blue eyes. She's slim and short and light on her feet. She has a small tattoo on her ankle of some foreign symbol. Her legs are long and her eyes are big. Her skin is very pale with a tint of a tan.
Personality: Angel is just like her name. She follows rules and behaves herself, but inside, she is very outgoing. She seems shy until you get to know her.
Miami Native: From California
Job: She is a face painter for the local zoo
Bio: Angel grew up in california with her big family, but moved dout a year or so ago. One of her best friends moved to Miami, so she decided to move across the country with her. (Friend can be anyone of anyone's roleplay characters Big Grin )
Other: N/A

(Sorry the form isn't really good. I'm a bit busy today. smile )

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

what fascinates you about God?

what fascinates you about God?

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

ThE WoRd GaMe

top 3 songs of this year

latest videos