Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Only The Good Die Young ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Fresh out of college, these adults still act as if they are teenagers. They still party hard, and act immaturely. Will the reality of life smack them in the face?

Rules: 
- Ask to join.    
- You must create 1 boy and one girl. You must use BOTH characters, not just one. No exceptions! Your characters can not be siblings either.    
-No Mary-Sues or Gary-Joes    
- This roleplay will be written in 1st person format. Please do not switch to 3rd.    
- I will either accept or reject your form. Please don't start with me if you are not accepted.    
-Proper grammar and spelling must be used.    
- Include everyone, and do your best to be included with that. No "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself" posts.    
- If you have read the rules, ask to join in 3rd person.      
- No one line posts. I understand that you can get writers block, but at least then write 3-5. 
-Please no dying.
- Since they are adults, I will allow pregnancy story lines. On the condition that you don't make 20 million month jumps without running it by me, and it can' be all about you.

Form:
Name
Personality
Other

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Margaret "Garret" Rhapsody
Looks: 
Personality: Garret is a music obsessed troublemaker who is still getting used to the fact that she is an adult. She is blunt and sarcastic, but is deep down a truly caring and sensitive person. Music and acting are basically her life, and the stage is her home away from home. She is really not looking to settle down anytime soon. She is having way too much fun goofing around to think about that. Since she is very immature, she has never had a very serious relationship. Not that she cares though. She still believes she is going to marry Gerard Way.
Other: Garret majored in music and minored in theater in college. She is trying to find a job that applies to that, but it is proving difficult. That is why she is waiting tables at the local restaurant. 

Name: Joshua "Josh" Queens
Looks: 
Personality: Josh is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off. 
Other: Josh majored in writing, and got a job at the local newspaper right out of college. Even though he is the most serious of the group, he is still rather immature.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I got asked. Wink  Here's my girl:

Name:  Carrie Carson.
Looks:    
Personality:  Carrie is a fun, rebellious girl who isn't afraid to do anything.  She can make anyone laugh, but herself.  Carrie loves making trouble to everyone that is her friend.  Only her friend, as she doesn't like to pull tricks on strangers, or best friends.  She does have her problems such as being very emotional, and never patient.
Other:  Carrie loves to act and hopes for that to be her career.

I don't get the title of this role play.  Sara, will you please explain?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Well it's suppose to be that they are not acting like adults, and more like teenagers. I don't know. I heard that song, and felt like naming a roleplay that. xD)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
JustStayYou
JustStayYou
StarStar
( May I join?)

hahaha
(;

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"JustStayYou" wrote:

( May I join?)
(May I please see your forms first?)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
{{Keep me a spot? Ill make the forms when i get to my laptop}}

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Of course!)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here's my boy):

Name:  Edward "Ed" Williamson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Ed is a snobby guy with a love for sports.  His snobbiness comes from his family being so rich.  His parents are never home as they are on business meetings, so Ed's friends mean everything to him.
Other:  Ed has a broken arm from playing football.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
JustStayYou
JustStayYou
StarStar
Name: Acacia "Cacia" Brinley <uh-kay-########
Agee: 22
Looks:
Personality::  Acacia only has ever cared for one thing other than her need to be loved by people who don’t actually love her back. Singing, she sings when she can show emotion when life puts her down she sings. Her light bubbly, sweet and caring attitude is really masking her true feelings of sadness and

depression. She hides her depressed feelings like a teenager with a license to drink. Often times she falls in love too fast and she likes to argue with anyone who pushes her.
Other: Acacia has trust issues due to the fact that her dad had cheated on her mother multiple times and she has been cheated on by a few of her bad dating choices.

hahaha
(;

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Who liked Roar?

question

10/10 joke m8s

Who liked Roar?

What's ur best colour

latest videos