Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Last Drive. (Open! :D )

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You grab your bag and wave goodbye, stepping onto the humming vehicle awaiting you. As you board the bus, faces of all kinds great you, none of them familiar.... Though the trip seems like a dream, it quickly turns into a nightmare...

Alright! Hi guys! This is a plot that can either  go very good, or very bad. A bus is tacking a group of tourists into the deep trenches of the amazon, some to see family, some to do research, just all sorts of reason! Now, it all seems alright until the bus crashes and is rolled down the mountain side into unseen grounds. The survivors must learn to live until they are rescued. Big Grin

Rules:
I don't really want to put big restrictions on this... Uhm, proper grammer, you can have one or two characters, I don't mind... Keep it clean, please. And, have fun!

Forms:
Name:
Age: (If you could keep this within the range of 14-19 I'd appreciate it! )
Looks: (Pictures are alright, but so are descriptions!)
Personality:
Other:

Please join! Big Grin

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May i join? Name: Alexandra (Alex) Age: 15 Looks: has curly brown hair and brown eyes... she wears a necklace that was given to her from her parents... and also she wears regular clothing as in Jean's..and a normal shirt... she also has a charm bracelet...that was given by her friend...also wears converse blue/gray.... personality: she's the nice,sweet, outgoing, adventurous, caring, kind of type...also rebel.. other: learned to bow and arrow...

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes you may. [:

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks (:

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I Join.)
Name: Logan Freeman

Looks: Logan has beach-blonde hair, and a tattoo covered arm. He mostly wears tank-tops, or something like that, he likes to show his tattoos off. Also, he has brown eyes, and a faint tan. From being on the beach too much. 

Personality: He's a quiet guy most of the time. But when he gets close to friends, he like a whole different person. He's a go-with-the-flow kinda guy. And let's nothing get in his way. And protects friends. Sometimes, he can be bossy and cocky. But when you look over that, he's a nice guy. Also, he's mostly likely looking at some girl. It doesn't matter who.

Other: He took lessons in archery, and went to the firing range once a week.

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Before I make my own characters, is there anyone else willing to join and make a guy? I would like the number to be close to even, but if not, no worries. 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
I could make another one?

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
If you would like, you can, but don't feel like you need to, I can make two.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Oooh goodie I love these kind of roleplays. May I partake?

let

i use my hair to express myself

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

Crushes

write any kw members name

latest videos