Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Senior Year (RP - Restarted and Open)

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds good ;3

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Ornelia:
I calmly and quietly walked into the school, my crystal blue eyes every once in awhile glancing over at the students who outlined the hallways. I let out a very low sigh as I opened my locker, taking out a couple of books I would need for this period.

Caesar:
I impatiently waited in the breakfast line, glaring at the boy in the front who was arguing with the lunch lady. "I don't have ten cents, that's everything I've got!" He shouted at the old woman. Don't eat then! I thought to myself.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Taylor: I headed to my locker and opened it tiredly and took out my books, and peered at my timetable. I sighed and went to Ornelia "Hey." I smiled watching her, adjusting my bag strap "Stupid bag." I took everything out and sorted it out.. I Put everything back in and yawned "Another boring day." I chuckled staring at the boys walking past. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Josh: I saw Taylor staring at the guys.. I laughed lightly. I opened my locker and shoved some things in, then I took some books out "Fun day." I joked to myself smiling lightly, I looked up to see Taylor still staring at some boys, I laughed lightly.. My sister loves me.. But I don't.. Shes annoying, sometimes.. Well. It depends what mood shes in

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Ornelia:
I looked over at Taylor with a light smile. "Hello," I said as I closed my locker and zipped up my backpack. "When is it not a boring day?" My light Italian accent sounded, which bothered me, but others seemed to adore it. Possibly because I'm from Europe, I thought.

Caesar:
After ten minutes, all of us finally got to eat breakfast. I was sitting near the window as I chomped down on my blueberry waffles, luckily keeping my mouth closed so I wouldn't look like a starving pig.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Taylor:

I laughed and nodded "I know. Hah." I smiled lightly and looked around the corridor and laughed "Why are there so many cute guys around here?" I asked dreamily. I texted my brother saying _Dude.. Stop watching me._ I rolled my eyes at him and laughed lightly as I saw him watching me "Creepy brother.. Haha." I smiled and laughed again
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh
I glared at the message and laughed then I shook my head and yelled to her "Nah!" I smiled and smirked at her "Shall I get you a date with one of these guys?" I asked trying to embarrass her, I grinned. I found it fun to tease and embarrass my sister. It felt good. I laughed as the guys gave her a funny look. It was amusing 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Ornelia:
I looked over at Josh with a questioning expression. "Trying to embarrass your own sister, eh?" I said with a stern expression, but I was obviously joking around. I was never the serious kind of person, it's rare when I am. I may be quiet, but I'm immature.

Caesar:
After finishing my breakfast, I walked down the hall to my locker, opening it as I stuffed my textbooks in, and brought different ones into my backpack.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Taylor "Hes go stupid." I exclaimed smiling "I'm go gonna get you bro." I giggled and smirked and I ran up to Caesar "HEY GURL HEYY!" I laughed from behind him, I smiled lightly.. I sorta trust him.. I guess. I'm not really sure, but hes been my friend for quite some time.. We have a differences, hes more of a player to me, and we don't always get along. And also hes more of popular guy.. Well to me he is, but you know. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Josh I smirked and laughed walking over to Ornelia. "Yes.. Yes I am." I replied to her laughing.. "Looks like shes flirting." I smirked staring at Taylor "Shall we go mess with her?" I smirked and looked evilly at her. "Me and Taylor. Have a amazing bond. You know?" I laughed smiling thinking of a way to annoy his younger sister.

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Anja was leaning against her locker, sighing and looked around. Jason was walking to class.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Ornelia:
I shook my head. "Nah, I don't feel like doing that this time," I said as I leaned against my locker, glancing over at Anja. "Hey," I said as I walked over to here with a light smile. "Boring day, isn't it?###### I asked with a sigh.

Caesar:
I arched my eyebrow at Taylor. "What's up with the ghetto talk?" I asked with a laugh as I closed my backpack, then hanging it over my shoulder.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos