Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

High school love :P

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
As soon as the bus stops at the school, star pulls herself out of her seat and accidently bumps into shion. Oh, I'm so sorry! I say.

Mark brings him self up and gets out of the bus hoping that this school was better than his last

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Star smiles back at Alex I think I'm going to join the volleyball team this year. What about you, cosette?

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Do you guys want to go into the office and get our schedules?

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
Katgirl101_2346702 Lock
Katgirl101_2346702
StarStarStar
Alex and Cosette make their way off the bus. As soon as they are off Alex pulls Cosette aside. "Are you okay?" He asks.
"Yea," Cosette lies to Alex, giving him a fake smile. "Why wouldn't I be."
"I saw how you reacted when you were talking to Star about your family. What's going on Cosette."
"It's nothing," She snaps. "Leave it along Alex." They look at eachother for a few seconds before Cosette says, "Let's go inside."
They both walked into the school and looked around to see if they could find any of their friends.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion gave a quick nod as if saying it was fine, and then hurried off the bus, walking towards the school. She clutched the shoulder straps of her bag as she entered, her head down. She went to her homeroom class early and set her bag in the floor as she took a seat in the back of the room. Luckily not many people were there yet.

Anthony decided to head to class. Better to be early than late, right? Wandering in the hall for a minute, he found his homeroom class and sat in the middle of the room. He yawned and leaned back, putting his arms behind his head.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Mark accidently bumps into Cosette sorry. He says, helping her up. Are you alright?

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
Katgirl101_2346702 Lock
Katgirl101_2346702
StarStarStar
Cosette freezes as Mark talks to her. "I'm fine," She says as she leans down to grab her bookbag off the ground.

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Starr walks into the office to get her schedule and sees that her first period is with Cosette. Yes! Star says to herself. She walks to her locker and starts putting all of her stuff in her locker. She looks around to see who she shares a locker next to

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
He grabs her arm as she starts to walk away-   Are you sure? I really didn't mean to I was just in a rush....

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
Katgirl101_2346702 Lock
Katgirl101_2346702
StarStarStar
Cosette lets a short gasp of pain as Mark grabs her arm. She quickly pulls it back and looks at her feet again. "I'm fine," She said quietly still not wanting to look at Mark.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP-moved

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

latest videos