Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

High school love :P

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
bella: i grab some things from my locker and walk to my math class

aukoa: i take my seat in math class its completly empty i notice

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Saria was walking down the hallway to math class. Michael was walking to science class.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Why did I have to have gym this period? I'm one of the ONLY students that has this stupid class! Shion sighed, sitting down in the bleachers. Luckily they didn't have to change that day. That was good. She didn't feel like it. Maybe she could get a switch...

Anthony sat in his class tapping on the desk with a pencil. He yawned and leaned back, his arms folded behind his head. He felt bored and REALLY tired. He had hardly slept the previous night, and hoped he didn't fall asleep or anything.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Star stares out the window thinking about how sad she was. She saw Michael walk into class and she told herself, don't sit by me, don't sit by me...

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
bella: i get to the classroom and i see aukoa i hide my face with my hair and sit in the back why this class y i think to my self as i try to look busy

aukoa: i girl comes in and sits in the back shes got cool hair i must say

Posted By:
Katgirl101
Katgirl101
StarStarStar
Cosette continued to looked out the window when the teacher walked in. Eventually realized who her bio teacher was and she couldn't help but smile. It was Mrs. Carston. Cosette had Mrs. Carston freshman year and loved her as a teacher.

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Star watches as the teacher walks in the science room. She told us to get our science books out and turn to page 19. I did so, and I wanted to listen to the teacher, but I couldn't stop thinking about cosette.

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
Katgirl101
Katgirl101
StarStarStar
Cosette grabbed her AP bio book and started to work on the assignment that Mrs. Carston told them to start. While she was working she noticed the Mrs. Carston was looking at her with an odd expresion. Eventually she came up and asked, "Are you okay Cosette, you seem a little different then you did last time I saw you."
Cosette smiled as Mrs. Carson, "I'm fine, thanks." Mrs. Carson nodded and walked back to the from of the room. Cosette went quickly back to her work.

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
As soon as star knew it, the bell for third period rang. Star stood up, grabbed her stuff, and headed to find cosette. 

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
Katgirl101
Katgirl101
StarStarStar
Once the bell rang, Cosette packed up her bag and left the classroom. She quickly checked her schedule and saw that she had psychology next. She made her way down the hall and tried not to run into anyone again.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Gimme An Inspiring Quote!

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What to do if I can't date?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

latest videos