Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Valentine's Day (OPEN rp){{Always accepting}}

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Starting (BW Read the rules again guys, I've added a few things)

Hazel, nearly getting ran over in the process of riding to school on her skateboard, picked up her beanie, putting it back on her head. She took a deep breath then walked inside, soon surrounded by the madnees of the hallway.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"peppypepsi" wrote:

nice threads. aj says

{{{I'm a second from asking you to leave.. I don't want to seem rude or uchy, and I'm sorry if I come off that way, but I DID say  I would do the starting post...and can you please do me a favor? Re-read the rules please....}}

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
hey aj

Guys I am the hacker. And I wanted to say sorry to all of you guys. ): Please forgive me. ):

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam trudged to school with Damien, already feeling annoyed. "Stupid bus." She muttered. Damien, for once, didn't say anything about her bad mood, most likely because he wasn't in such a good mood himself.

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Desiree brushed some black hair out of her face, as it blew back in the cool breeze. Today she was wearing a dark gray hoodie and black skinny jeans, along with a white scarf and dark gray converse. It was pretty simple. Looking back at her house, she got on her motorcycle and drove to school, quicker than most people. She loved riding motorcycles, even if they were loud. Arriving at the new school, she bit her pale lip and walked towards it, shaking nervously.

Salem skateboarded to school, and he was pretty good at it. Arriving there later than most people, he was disappointed to see so many people. He wasn't quite good with crowds. Smirking anyway, he walked over to the school, hands in his pockets.

Aww2

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
alex; la la la la

Guys I am the hacker. And I wanted to say sorry to all of you guys. ): Please forgive me. ):

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Aalyjiah was already instide, talking with a few friends about the dance next week.

Rae walked to the school, late. Well, actually it was kinda early for him, since normally he came at the end of homeroom..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana brushed back her hair as she walked down the  hallway. something red caught her eye 
valentines day grab yourself a date
Alana looked at the flyer and let it float out of her hand . "im too shy" soon she was ripping it up out of anger.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
alex: hey jake um the danc is coming up

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien and Sam were in their classes, bored out of their minds. (Sorry for the lame post. I'm stuck in a fantasy world right now.)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

The Mysterious Island ( adventurous story )

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

OUAT!!

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

OUAT!!

latest videos