Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Surviving HighSchool (Open RP! No Spam!)

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Haii! Please Join, this is my first Roleplay Topic! It is available to everybody, and if you Wink Tongueossible take that chance to troll or spam on this topic you will bereported.

This RP is about a normal highschool.
Except...
Roles:
Mean Girls
New Kid
Goth
Jock
FootBall Player
Cheerleader (No fighting over head cheerleader, please smile
############
"Main Target"

Must Have this to join!
Name:
BioAnnoyednbsp;
Looks:
CrushAnnoyednbsp;<--- this one is optional

BTW if you'd like to  be a teacher or principal or office secretary, please ask for Wink Tongueermission! <3

AlsoAnnoyednbsp;For looks, you can havea description or a picture of choice smile

NameAnnoyednbsp;Kyler Rae Burnet
Role: New Kid
BioAnnoyednbsp;Adopted; No siblings
LooksAnnoyednbsp;lovin the curls
Crush: IDK 

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Can I have goth? smile 

Name: Marie-Rose
Role: Goth
Bio: Six brothers. Three in University, two at the school but top year and one with an apartment. Mum died in a car crash ten years ago. Dad is business man always working.
Crush: No  one 
Appearance is the picture! smile  

~earth707~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Ahh what the picture didnt work Frown

~earth707~

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Spencer
Role: new kid
Bio: she just moved into this new house and school sick of moving she tells her mom to stop already she came from england shes half british and half irsh so she was beautiful
Looks:

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
Name: Brian
Role: Football player (sorta)
Bio: Brian has been at this school his entire life, a star football player and A student he has a large group of friends. He is the only son of a single father and even though he has these friends and a loving dad, he doesn't really feel excepted. He is expected to play professionally and date cheerleaders, but he doesn't want to.
Looks: Tall and thin, he doesn't look strong but he is. He has black curly hair and dark eyes. Pale skin and is handsome in an old fashioned sort of way.

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Is the spot still for the "New Kid" part? and Can I Join ? )                                                                    Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                   Age Annoyednbsp; 15   fifteen                                                                                                                                                          Role : The New Kid                                                                                                                               Bio : She moved into the new high - school , because she was being bullied at her old high school , and she didn't like it either , but she has a two parents who she never see's until like midnight , and one older sister who is annoying and likes too make her mad... but like always ignores it , she is strong hearted , and ignores the mean or rudeness people give her , and she is known as the tomboy...                                                                                                                                               Looks : my profile picture                                                                                                                      Crush : ?                                                                                                                                                ( I am gonna make a second one ? if that's fine?? )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
# Like I said , I can make another one? another girl )                                                                             Name : Jessie  "Jess" for short                                                                                                              Age : 17                                                                                                                                                 Role : Mean Girls / cheerleader                                                                                                                                                                Bio : the same as Alexandra , expect , she gets everything on a "silver platter " , and takes all the happiness from Alexandra , and she is known as the popular one , and is way different from Alexandra! so she is sort of a mean person to people she basically hates! but nice to the people she likes....                                                                                                                                              Looks : ( the picture wont come out , but I put in my albums on my profile?)                                      Crush : ?              

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Yup, you may have 2 people. And both have been accepted :}

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks!smile

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kilala Age: 17 Role: Cheerleader Bio: Kilala was born in Japan to her loving parents. When she was about five years old, she had lost her father and soon moved to America with her mother to stay with her grandparents. Since then she has been living with her mother and grandparents. Looks: RP Character Crush: N/A

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

latest videos