Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Surviving HighSchool (Open RP! No Spam!)

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Accepted! Your character is very unique. You also don't see people with asian characters like yours anymore. Good job, I loved the form! 

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Might I join, and make a troublemaker?)
Name: Grace Daniels
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
Bio: Grace is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.At first, Grace's family life was normal. She was an only child with two happily married parents. Everything seemed great, until the year she turned 9. Her mother past away from cancer, and her father then fell into a spiral of depression. After her father's 4th suicide attempt ended in failure, Grace was sent to her grandparents while her father sorted himself out. She tried to do her best to impress them, but they wouldn't budge. This is why she has become the "wild child" she is now. Although she does not like to admit it, she is very sensitive when people bring up her past. She visits her father once a week, but the visits are usually brief and awkward.
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
Crush: None at the moment

Name: Gerard Marcs
Role: Jock
Bio: Gerard is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic. Gerard's original origin is from Australia. Sometimes his accent sticks out, but other times it is only subtle. His family moved to the US when his father was offered a job there. At first, he was not pleased, but he then grew to enjoy it when he made some friends. He lives with both of his parents, and his younger brother. Due to the move, Gerard's mother has been struggling to find a job. Along with his father's job not paying well enough for a single income family, they are in a financial strain.
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
Crush: None at the moment.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(May i join??)
Name: Maggie Sariah Marshall
Role: Shy girl
Bio: Maggie is a insecure teen who often takes hide out in her room. She bites her nailes and lives with her divorced Mother while her father is half way across the country. Maggie is quiet but is very smart in her academics. She has a restraining order against her only siblings, her brother who is now in jail. She was abused by her own Brother before her family fialed for a restraining order. She was sent to jail a few monthes after the restraining order was put out going against the order and brekaing into the familys cottage. Since that was years before her parents had divorced and she now lived with her mother in a small apartment. Maggie loves seafood and sushi and plans to travel the world when she graduates. She doesn't have too many clode friends and it takes her a while to open up to people.
Looks: Sofia Black D’elia
Crush:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Yes, both of you can. I like the forms! ^_^

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Not to be pushy , but when are we gonna start? smile )

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
I would just like to bring up the fact that there are literally 8 girls, and two guys...

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
We can start now, if that's okay.

BEGINNING OF ROLEPLAY#***

Kyler Rae jiggles with her lockers combination, but fails over and over. She hits it with her hand roughly and it creaks open. She drops her stuff in and pulls her books out, holding a pencil between her teeth. Her brown curls bounce on her shoulders she makes her way to class, tripping over her black and white flats everytime she glances at somebody staring  at her. She keeps her head down.

(I'll make a guy, we'll live. Somebody can jump in even during the roleplay)

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
spencer: i open my locker with a BANG! on accendent and put my stuff in then take out my books i drop my bag and every thing falls out " oh great" i grumble then get on my knees

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra woke up to her sister Jessie nagging about how today was the first day of school , and that she would be bullied , and so on. Alexandra ignored her , and walked to school , while Jessie got a ride to school! once Alexandra was there at the school and ,  she had a paper in her hands , telling her where her locker is , and what classes she had. she went to her locker , while she heard jess shriek , hugging her friends , and talking to them . Alexandra wiggled her lock , and attempted to fail , she leaned her back against the locker , and read the paper again! She tried again , and attempted to get her locker open , and stuff her books , in there. she thought nobody , would recognize her , since she was new, but okay?                                                                                       Jessie went to her locker and opened while giving Alexandra a bad look , she opened her locker seeing some football players , roam the hallways , and cheerleader's crowd them , she talked to her friends , while looking at some football players.....

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
spencer: i pick up my stuff just as the bell rings so i get up and walk to A.P class

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos