Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Surviving HighSchool (Open RP! No Spam!)

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler Rae looked at Alexandra, then what she was staring at, kept walking, but then fell over, being laughed at by the football Wink Tonguelayers. Tears stung her eyes and she fought back tears, her knee had been scraped before and it had opened the wound even more. She cringe as the scab re-opened, and got up, grabbing her books from the floor.

"Dang, I guess this is what being a new girl is like." She muttered, for she had never been the new girl.

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Kilala was walking around, looking for her friends from the cheerleading team.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
spencer: i sit down bored waiting to meet the kids here

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra looked at the girl who fell and helped her pick up her books , "I am Alexandra i'm a new student here " , she said looking around at the halls , almost empty since the bell just rang, she saw her class schedule and  ,looked back at the girl who just fell..                                                             Jessie just saw a random girl fall , and mumbered " wow " she mumbled sort a laughing! , and went off to class , with the normal people....

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler Rae looked at Alexandra, and sortof grinned a side-smile, being shy. She was quite pretty, but what guy would notice? She thought. She kind of whispered, "I'm Kyler Rae. I'm new too.... I am such a klutz!"

She accepted the help Alexandra gave her, feeling warm on the inside, but there were mean girls who would later change that feeling to a strong sadness.

"We should get to class." Kyler Rae mumbled, shuffling into the classroom and sitting at the back corner, liking tight, small, warm spaces where she could doodle in her notebook.

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
spencer: the warning bell rings as i sit back in my seat grabing all the sharpened pencils and stuffing them into my bag

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
' Cool , I am not the only one! " she said Smiling and went to class , and went to the back of the class , where Kyler was , and sat in the back  seeing everyone have friends , and talk as if they've been there for a long time. While , Alexandra and Kyler were new....                                                    Jessie went to her class , and saw Alexandra her sister!  , she went far away from her as possible and sat with her cheerleader friends , and some football players...

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler Rae had a body likea cheerleader, and the face of a shy girl. She would be accepted and used over and over again. She did not know this.

She smiled as Alexandra sat beside her. She looked over at the cheerleaders and pointed at Alexandras sister.

"She looks like you. Is she a pain? I have no biological brothers or sisters, so I wouldn't know."
She Wink Tongueulled her hand back and covered her arms up with her bright purple jacket, tapping her feet. Today her hair was curled at the ends, her bright purple jacket was not zipped, revealing a black and white t-shirt, and she was wearing black jeans.

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I have to go but tomarrow I will be on!smile )                                                                           Alexandra pointed at her sister and said  " Yes she is a pain! " she said in a mumbling tone , and , and just put her arm on the desk starting to , mess with her hand , and start to smile!..

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
can i join or is it too late

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Every 5th person claps!

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

School Uniforms

Profile Pic Updates!

School Uniforms

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos