Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Surviving HighSchool (Open RP! No Spam!)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry I haven't been posting. I don't even know what to post.)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Sorry I haven't been posting. I don't even know what to post.)

Just jump in,say you'relate for class.

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Kilala walked into the classroom, late. "Sorry I'm late." She said. (That's all I got, sorry.)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I can make one too if that's alright ? )                                                                                                Alexandra replied to Kyler " But your not Ugly , Your Pre-" she stopped as she saw one of the jocks , stand in front of hers and Kyler's desk , she replied " Hey Cody , and I am not offended actually , but weren't you my sister's ex-boyfriend ? " she said curiously , and raising her eyebrow , and looking past through Cody , to Her sister Jess...                                                                          Jessie looked as she saw Cody talking to Alexandra , she thought she would go and make it "better " , She went over and hung her arm over Cody's shoulder , and said " one of the guys , is looking for you? , aren't you going to go ?" she said looking at Cody , as if she wanted him to scurry off...so she can a "little talk" with her sister....

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
(sure!)

Kyler frowned when Jess came by. She made a weird face at Alexandra, as a face like, "omg, she came?" and then she saw Cody look at her.

Cody turned around and called for his friends. Nobody had calledhim. He picked off Jess's arms like it was a scary thing and dropped it, then said, "nope, nobody did. Sorry about your luck, Jess."

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Kilala sighed, looking around as she sat in her seat.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( okay!smile yay , I 'll make mine in a few minutes )                                                                                    Alexandra smiled , as her own sister tried to take away some one she barely even knew ! "Wow.." she said trailing off , this was low for Jess, more like pathetic , and she smirked at Jess , knowing that she made a fool of herself ...                                                                                                          Jessie was shocked , and embarrassed ! She replied trying to make herself , not sound pathetic "I think they did , and well , I guess they didn't , sorry ..." she said , she added "well I see you met my little sister Alexandra?" she said , making a face at Alexandra , and turned back to Cody...

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler snorts at Jess. "Ya know, you're desk is over there." She pointed at the empty seat in which Jess deserted to take Cody away.

Cody beamed, "yup, and she is puuuuurty."

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Kilala stayed quiet, waiting for class to end. "This is going to be a long day." She muttered. 

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here is My Jock form!smile )                                                                                                                     Name : Joel                                                                                                                                           Age : 17                                                                                                                                                 Role : Jock                                                                                                                                             Bio : He has been a jock , ever since he can remember , but he isn't the one that goes all around going out with cheerleaders or that stuff that has been passed around, he is more like a gentlemen.                                                                                                                                               Looks Annoyednbsp;                                                                  Crush : You'll see ( Hint : Kyler ? )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What's your pets name?

Haircut

i love you bby

latest videos