Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Surviving HighSchool (Open RP! No Spam!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra looked at Jess with the big commotion , and knew that later Jessie , would make Alexandra regret it , but what can she do? she does that same everyday! anyway, she heard Cody , and looked at Kyler , and said " I'll think about it" she said sort of smiling  , noticing Kyler , putting her head in her hands..                                                                                                                         Jessie kept looking back constantly , making sure Alexandra didn't do anything with Cody , she thought ...                                                                                                                                             Joel looked at the New girl , and was deciding wither to go talk to her , or not , he was a shy-guy...He never did this before , but took his chance , When he saw The new girl , put her head in her hands , this was his chance ! he thought , he went over and said " Hey , I am Joel and yours?" he said , feeling alittle ### ## first , and started to turn light pink..

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler looked up at Joel, and hid her smile. "Hi, Joel. I'm Kyler Rae. But people call me Kyler." Shethen smiled politely, and turned Wink Tongueink in her cheeks. She beamed.

Cody smiled at Alexandra, sliding an empty desk next to Alexandra, knowing the teacher wouldn't mind because he had before- paid the teacher to let him slide in next to her. Plus, Cody was pretty strong. 

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Kilala looked around the classroom, wanting this class to end.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Cody Gulped at Kilala, he had had a crush on her last year, though he had been ignored a lot by her, not even a hi, he hoped the crush wouldn'tcome back, because he had a crushon Alexandra. He looked away, and began talking to Alexandra.

"Aye, Alexandra, your eyes have a beautiful glint in them."

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Kilala sighed quietly, she stood up from her chair. "Maybe I just need some air." She muttered, walking out of the classroom.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Kilala sighed quietly, she stood up from her chair. "Maybe I just need some air." She muttered, walking out of the classroom.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I am backsmile #######
 Alexandra saw Joel , come and talk to Kyler , and saw she blushed , she smiled alittle bit , and turned to Cody in response she said " Thanks, and your pretty strong yourself" she smirked , and constantly looked at , Jessie , knowing she was looking some way or the other...

Jessie , constantly kept on looking at Alexandra , and Cody , she was disgusted by them , she still couldn't believe , he sat there , and how he talked to her , she looked back , and saw Alexandra's friend , Kyler talk to another jock! Named Joel , this was the worst first day ever to her! She knows mostly all the jocks , and some went to Alexandra and Kyler. ....     

Joel said " Hey Kyler," He said with a smile , knowing her name was Kyler , and added "Are you new here?" He asked , looking into Kyler's eyes, he adored her eyes like no other would....

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Kilala was sitting in the hallway near her locker, and not wanting go back to class.

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler grinned, and said, "actually, I am. I've seen you around here. How long have you been here?"

Cody smiled,putting his arm around Alexandra, because he was cool like that. (XD)

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel smiled and responded " I've been here for a year! " she said , smiling and added "do you mind if I sit here?" He asked politely , and tried doing his puppy eyes , which he think failed! (XD). 
Alexandra didn't mind Cody's arm around her , it's just that , she didn't want to go to fast , and she  was worried that Jessie was looking! She told Cody " what about my sister Alexandra , didn't you date her before?" She asked looking up at Cody , and back at Jessie , and then at Kyler talking to Joel...
Jessie , continued to turn back until, she saw Cody out his arm around Alexandra! She couldn't believe this! After this class , she would have to either talk to Cody , or Alexandra , and she knew it wouldn't be nice.... 
(LOL)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Random

3 Facts About You!

latest videos