Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Tis a fine life! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
This role play is set back around 200 years ago.  That's right, colonial America!  There will be balls, sewing, fancy clothes, work, perhaps a bit of romance, and maybe a bit of drama!

Rules:
-Ask to join.
-Don't ruin this role play and take it personally if you don't get accepted.  Please just leave.
-No swearing.
-Romance is allowed just two things:  Don't make it all about the couples.  This is a kids site!
-Please make two characters, a boy and a girl.
-Please do the best you can to be historically accurate.
-The war has already started.  But this role play is about living in that time, and less about the war.  Minor mentions are okay though.  
-No dying or getting graphic.

Form:

Name (First and last):
Age (9-15):
Looks (pic or detailed description):
Personality:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
can i join

Don't follow your dreams; Chase them

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please see a sample post from a previous role play?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
yeah hold on please

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
does that work?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, you may join. 

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
ok am i supposed to be a girl or boy?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Both.  You're supposed to make two characters.

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
Boy first
Name: Denis Harly
Looks:  but no glasses
Peronality: Some people say even though not being able to see well is phyical but it makes him not able to even the most obviouse answers but not blind
Other: nothing

I have to go bye! wirte my other form tomorrow.
Personality:

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
Could I join?

Name: Alyssa Bell
Looks: A small, pale girl with light brown hair that is naturally very curly. Her eyes are a dark blue and she is very thin and short. Goldish freckles are scattered across her nose. She has long, dark lashes and other than that she is a very plain looking girl.
Personality: Very quiet, but smart. She is obediant and cares very much for her family. Some say she is not very lady-like because she often helps her father in the fields, but she has a love for the animals and has not yet learned her place in the household.
Other: Her family is very poor, her oldest brother went off to fight in the war and her other brother is younger than she.

NameAnnoyednbsp;Tyler Bell
Looks: Dark hair that curls, a beautiful contrast to his pale skin. Bright blue eyes are noticable against his dark lashes. He is small, like all the members of his family, but more strongly built. Tyler is more handsome than his older brother and sister.
Personality: Whitty and charming, though it often upsets his parents as he doesn't always do what he is told. He is outgoing and loves to meet new people and finds life on the farm to be a bore. The fact that he is so young is a burden to him, as he wishes to have more freedom.
Other: Poor Family, Sister is Alyssa.

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Million Pages Thread

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos