Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Kingston High (Closed)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

High School can be brutal sometimes. With all those cliques and tests and drama. There's no exscaping it, High Schhol is hell on earth. Drama of all kind spawns there. This is the story of the students at Kingston High School.

Characters:
Leah Marshe- Junior: A best friend of Emelia and Ness and a child of a very religious and wealthy family. Her parents are workaholics and often don't pay much attention to her. She is an only child and currently dating Danny Noctor. She is the sweatheart of the group and is oblivious to Danny or Emelia's feelings towards each other (Taken)

Emelia Ryans- Junior: Best friend's with Leah and Ness. She lives with her step mother (who she gets along okay with), her father and her two twin step brothers. She has had a crush on Danny Noctor for longer than Leah and Danny had been dating. She is the flirt of the group who had big dreams of getting away from the small town of Kingston and going to the big city. Her brother's and Ness are the only people who have any idea about her crush on Danny. (Me)

Nessa "Ness" or "Nessie" Florington- Junior: Bestfriends with Leah Marshe and Emelia Ryans. She is currently taken by the head male of Kingston High, Clide forester. She has always been jealous of Emelia and is one of the only people that know about her love for Danny Noctor. She's dyslexic and has a hard time keeping up her grades in school. She often feels pushed to go further with Clide by Clide. (Taken)

Daniel "Danny" Noctor- Senior: He is currently taken by Leah Marshe but his feelings for her have dwindled away. He's an all ### student and is closer with Emelia Ryan's his girlfriend's best friend then his girlfriend himself. His parents are strict about his grades and often pressure him to be like his perfect older brother.

Clide Forester- Junior: He's on the top of the High school pyramaid and coaches almost every sport at Kingston. He's the boyfriend of Ness and are often pressured by his friends to go further with her since he still has his "V card". he has a big ego most of teh time and cares about his image very much. (Taken)

Michael Ryans- Sophmore: The step brother of Emelia and the twin of Jaymie. He loves his sister even though he teases her. He and his brother are the only people besides Ness knwoing about Emelia feelings for Danny.

Jaymie Ryans- Sophmore: The twin of Michael Ryans and step brother to Emelia. He is often very protective of Ness even though she is older. He's overly confident most of the time though and is a strict follower of Clide Forester.

Sarah Cords- Freshmen: The adopted sister of Danny Noctor. She loves Danny and hasn't seen her other brother many times since he is away at college. She knows about Danny's girl problems and is often found by his side when she is shooed away by him. (Taken)

Forms:
Name:
Personality:
Other:

Rules:
Ask to join
Only human pictures no descriptions anime ext.
You can ask to make up your own character but I have to accept the form
Use "These" when your character is talking
Use (These) when speaking outside of character
Be detailed with forms and posts

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Kingston High (Closed)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Could I be Sarah and Clide?)

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Kingston High (Closed)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be Nessa?)

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Kingston High (Closed)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes you may both be who you asked for smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Kingston High (Closed)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Sarah Cords
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
Personality: Sarah is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Other: The adopted sister of Danny Noctor. She loves Danny and hasn't seen her other brother many times since he is away at college. She knows about Danny's girl problems and is often found by his side when she is shooed away by him.

Name: Clide Forester
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
Personality: Clide is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic.
OtherAnnoyednbsp;He's on the top of the High school pyramaid and coaches almost every sport at Kingston. He's the boyfriend of Ness and are often pressured by his friends to go further with her since he still has his "V card". he has a big ego most of teh time and cares about his image very much.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Kingston High (Closed)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I be Leah

Kingston High (Closed)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

Can I be Leah
(May I see a sample form please?)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Kingston High (Closed)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you rather first or third person?

Kingston High (Closed)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll do first:
Another day at Kingston High (sigh), at least it's not Sunday. You'd think growing up in my family I'd love going to church. But no, everyday of my life has been about the lord or what Father Nicolas has to say. Anyways all the girls at my church are uptown brats. Id much rather be at home in my den with a smock and a paintbrush. You'd also think my life would be awesome my parents make a boatload of cash, I have a drop dead gorgeous boyfriend, a bunch of great friends, and I'm a straight A student. The truth is I'm a machine my parents treat me that way too. I work and work and work. Every fiber in me is hard core labor. Danny and I have nothing common he knows exactly what he wants to with his life and I don't have a clue. I know he'd much rather be with Emelia ,she is the most beautiful girl in school, and I'm just that girl in the back of the classroom doodling on my notes. Most of the time I put a smile on my face and complement everyone, act like I'm totally oblivious to Emelia and Danny's feelings for each other. No one knows a thing about me not even myself. I'm alone even when I'm surrounded by the people I love.

Kingston High (Closed)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
I know it doesn't exactly go with your description but I thought it would be interesting if she was more complex and intuitive

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

ThE WoRd GaMe

top 3 songs of this year

top 3 songs of this year

Does anyone still like Do You Wanna Build ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos