Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The S.S.O.C Assassins (Atj, Please join C: )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
                               Co managed by Diamond543 and candyheart101

Y
our parents died in an accident of some sort, you were also critically injured. You woke up in a hospital bed. Some of your limbs that had been damaged in the accident weren't even damaged anymore. They had added bionic enhancements to your body. A man in a black suit stood over you smiling. 

You were taken from the hospital to a large building, the man told you that the company was called
 S.S.O.CThe School of Skilled Orphan Children. On the outside, the school seemed to educate orphaned children who had no homes. Once you were inside however, you realized, they were training these children in combat skills.

The man smiled at you and handed you a weapon, "The S.S.O.C exists to give orphans a reason to exist, you'll be helping us. We are a government company that takes down terrorists without attracting any eyes to the known associations, such as the police." He motioned to the children, they were all about 13-17, teenagers, your age group. "These are our assassins.You will soon be one of ours as well"

This role play will take place in 2013. Even though we will be in January, we will not be moving at real time, time skips will be in play. We will begin on January 1st, 2013, it will be a Monday. The previously explained plot will be summarized right now. You woke up in a hospital, a man in a black suit took you to the S.S.O.C, now you will be trained to become and assassin and go on missions. This role play is about the life of these children.

Rules: (Yes. There are rules! Read.Them.)

-Ask to Join. I will accept you if you seem okay. I won't be turning you away if you don't have much forum posts or anything. However, if you have a tendency to get into arguments on role plays and such, I probably won't accept you. If I don't know your role playing, I'll ask for an example post.

-Romance is allowed. Of course it is. Just follow KW's rules and don't get too graphic or anything. Anything beyond kissing will not be allowed.

-NO GODMODDING. Oh my gosh, I just have to put this. Do not control any characters or have any perfect characters. Your character can't be good at everything, that's unrealistic. Also, don't post anything like: "Mary walked into the school yard and saw -insert someone else's character here- . "Hello!" she said. -other person's character- replied "I. . . I'm secretly in love with you because you are so perfect!" . Yeah. . . no. . 

-If I or candy say something isn't allowed. I must have a pretty good reason. I don't go telling people what to do, because its the surprise that makes role plays fun. . . but if were in the middle of a mission and your character sprouts wings and turns out to be an angel. I'll tell you to edit or delete your post.

-If you read this then please put "lotus" in the keyword category on your form. Now, I'll be changing this every time someone joins, so don't think you can just copy it from someone's form. Oh yes, I am so smart! I'll catch you, you people who don't read rules. Well, I'm just typing stuff to make this as long as the other rules c:

-Don't kill anybody's character. If you talked to them and they have a back up character or something and you both want that character to die, come to me and I'll probably say sure. . but only on such a case will I allow it. You may kill NPCs, that is, non player characters. . I'll be controlling those C:

Form: (Fill out everything. Unless I say its optional.)

Name:
Looks: (anime preferred)
Perso (Optional):
Accident you went through:
Bionic part of your character: (maximum three.)
Weapon:
Skills:
Other:

Keyword:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Character List:

Yin Maruko- portrayed by "can you luv a punk boy"
Evie Scott- portrayed by "rue99100"
Yumiko Takahashi/ Daichi Kujyou- portrayed by "Diamond543"

Sora Hotaru-portayed by "Paramore9189"
Esperanza Fortitude- Jomeimei
Finn Binter- portrayed by "ultraboy789"
Ally Aawson- portrayed by "perfect girl for u"

Important NPcs:
Soon to come C:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
can you luv a punk boy?
can you luv a punk boy?
StarStarStarStar
can I join?

I may be bi, who cares I am who I am

R.I.P Chris, you are gone but not forgotten.

I am sexy And I do Know It!

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"can you luv a punk boy?" wrote:

can I join?

(You may :3 Go ahead and make a form)

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

(May I join)

(Can I have a short example post? It can be whatever you want it to be. C: )

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
can you luv a punk boy?
can you luv a punk boy?
StarStarStarStar
Name: Yin Maruko
Looks:
Perso: Has always been the party animal and loves to be the center of attention. He has bad anger issue's if you push him and he loves to make friends. Considers himself a ladies man but is always shy around women.
Accident you went through: On the way home from his grandparents house intoxicated driver slammed into his parents car flipping it over. His mom jumped out of her seat to protect yin, killing herself and allowing him to live.
Bionic part of your character: His right arm
weapon: Two swords he carries on his back
Skills: Speed, stealth and agility
Other: His older brother drowned when he was five
Keyword: Musical

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted ^^. Thank you for joining.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
can you luv a punk boy?
can you luv a punk boy?
StarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Accepted ^^. Thank you for joining.

Welcome >.<

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie walked down the halls of S.S.O.C she was late to her combat classes. She rushed into the class and started stretching. Evie had made it just in time Mr. ____ came into class seconds after she had arrived. A poor soul came late and was sent to the headmistresses. Nobody Evie knew had ever gone there but everyone had heard that when you are sent to the office the headmistress puts you in a torture chamber.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

latest videos