Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Six Feet Deep! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

A note from Nimsajeay:  Hi there!  I would like to give credit to -SincerelyLeah; for the idea!  And I hope you enjoy this role play!!  

Plot:  It's been snowing hard.  The dismissal bell has rang at Waterville Middle and High School, and you find, that you won't be getting out soon.  The snow has packed up six feet high!  And to make matters worse, the terrible wind has knocked out power.  A bit of drama shall take place, perhaps a bit of romance, and new friendships!

Rules:

-Ask to join,
-If you aren't accepted don't take it personally and ruin this thread.
-No swearing.
-Romance is allowed, just two things:  1.  Don't make it all about the couples.  2.  This is a kids site.  
-Please make two characters, a boy and a girl.  Please do the best you can to use them both.  I do understand that if nobody's talking to your character, it can be hard.
-Include everyone!

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:  
Dramatic level (1-10. ######### being the highest.):
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Six Feet Deep! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I Join Please? Here is my form the boy form will be on the other one , just to clear it out smile )  Name : Alexandra "Alex" for short                                                                                                         Age Annoyednbsp;14                                                                                                                                                  Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                         Grade: 8th                                                                                                                                             Looks : My profile picture                                                                                                                      Personality : Alexandra is the sweet , kind-hearted , fun, she can have drama , "tomboy" , and always like to meet new people!                                                                                                             Dramatic Level # # 1-10 # 5                                                                                                                    Other : N/A                                                                                                                                            (P.S If I get accepted sorry smile , also I will still post the boy's form smile )

Six Feet Deep! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here is the boy form!smile )                                                                                                                       Name : Joel                                                                                                                                           Age : 15                                                                                                                                                 Grade : 8th                                                                                                                                            Looks : Joel has that mysterious look , with his special silver eyes , and his brown hair , his hair has a swift on the end of one eye sort of covering it , and his eyes , are naturally silver which is more mysterious , and he wears blue jeans , and a white shirt most of the times , but covers it with his grey sweater ..he is known as the "tomboy"                                                                                          Personality : Joel is the kind-hearted , rebellious , fun , sweet , "tomboy" , over protective of friends , and likes to meet new people .                                                                                                              Dramatic level : 7                                                                                                                                  Other : N/A

Six Feet Deep! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(can I join)
Name: Sam
Grade: 9th
Looks:
Personality:  Loves to laugh, always happy, doesnt care what people think about her
Dramatic level 2
Other

Name: Andy
Grade:9th
Looks:guy
Personality: Is courios about everything loves exploring and finding things
Dramatic Level:1
Other

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Six Feet Deep! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please see a sample post from a previous role play for each of you?  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Six Feet Deep! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Six Feet Deep! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~" wrote:

(May I join?)

Yes, you may join.

Six Feet Deep! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Mine:

Name:  Amanda McGeorge.
Grade:  Junior.
Looks:  
Personality:  Amanda is a girl that is quite snobby, rich, and is the queen of drama.  If anything goes wrong, she freaks out and starts telling random people to do stuff.  Amanda does have a calm side, though, when it comes to stuff like social events, shopping, and giving others orders. 
Dramatic level:  8.
Other:  Amanda loves cats.

Name:  William "Will" Anderson. 
Grade:  Seventh.
Looks:  
Personality:  William is a calm guy, that doesn't like to boss people around.  Though when he does say orders, he does it calmly, organized, and very intelligently.  William is also shy, and only opens up to his best friends.
Dramatic level:  2.
Other:  None.

Six Feet Deep! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lauren Age: 15 Grade: 9th Looks: Personality: Lauren is an outgoing girl who is not afraid to speak her mind. She loves making people laugh. She has a silly personality, though she knows when to be serious. When she's nervous she'll usually say something funny to break the nervousness. Lauren is really stubborn which could sometimes be a bad thing. She is usually really nice but she can get annoyed easily causing her to snap at anyone. Dramatic: 9 Other: Name: Johnny Age: 15 Grade: 9th Looks: Personality: Johnny is a laid back kind of guy. You'll rarely ever see him worried. Although he is really protective over his friends. Johnny is not afraid to show his emotions. He is a huge flirt and is good at persuading people. He is daring and adventurous and will never back down from a fight. Dramatic: 3 Other:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Six Feet Deep! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Boy
Name: Artemis Phantom
Grade: 6th
Looks: Profile Pic
Personality: Serious, intelligent, introverted, & logical.
Dramatic level: 1 due to the fact he is a stoic, a philosophy that limits emotion.
Other: Twins with Athena Phantom.  A prodigy.  Almost completely like his sister.
Girl
Name: Athena Phantom
Grade: 6th
LooksAnnoyednbsp;Me (made by BHO-C)
Personality: Serious, intelligent, introverted, & logical.
Dramatic level: 1 due to the fact he is a stoic, a Wink Tonguehilosophy that limits emotion.
Other: Twins with Artemis Phantom.  A prodigy.  Almost completely like her brother.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

the real world

Fave bands

something good

We the Kidz

something good

latest videos