Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Haunted Hill (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Rumors about the mansion on Haunted Hill have been circulating the town ever since anyone can remember. Story's about kids going to the house say that they never come back out. But Now a group of friends, most sceptics about ghosts and the house are planning to prove the rumors are just that, rumors. So they pack up and plan to stay a night on Haunted Hill.

Characters:
Raine Cotton- 16: Raine is the little sister of Brian Cotton and a curious sister at that. She does whatever her brother says and believes anything he tells her so whne he says that the house on haunted hill is not haunted she believes. Raine is helpful and gets along with all of her brother friends. Her bestfriend is Danielle Parlor. (Me)

Brian Cotton- 17: The older brother of Raine cotton and boyfriend to Ginger Lee. Brian is confident and opinionated and a sceptic of ghosts. He almost always keeps Ginger at his side and loves her more anything. He doesn't believe any of the rumors about the house and gets easily frustrated with anyone that believes the rumors. He has a short temper but believes he has it under control.

Danielle "Dani" Parlor- 15: Dani is a tomboy to say the least. She acts more boy than she does girl and the only feminine thing about her is her long hair. She's a quiet girl with over protective parents. Her parents believe the rumors about the house saying that when they were younger a group of kids stayed the night at the house and never came out. She believes that her parents are just trying to scare her with the story's. She believes the rumors to an extent but puts up a tough front to not seem like a wimp.

Ginger Lee- Almost 18: A senior and class president and girlfriend to brian Cotton. She has been dating Brian for over two years and believes they are going to marry after high school. She has taken a liking to Raine since she is an only child. She is frightened by the rumors of the haunted house and thinks it is a bad idea but trusts Brian to take care of her and his friends. Her mother died when she was an infant and she lives with only her father.

Zackary Fisk- 17: The bestfriend of Brian Cotton and the class clown. He's a prankster and believes everthing to do with the house is just a big joke. He is confident and never too successful with the ladies. He's blunt to say the least and has a mouth of a trucker. He's a family friend with the Cotton Family and Brian is like a brother to him although he often feels ignored by him ever since Ginger and Brian strated dating.

Aaron Minor- 16: A fearless trouble maker. He was the one that brought the idea of staying at the house to Brian. He's more of a rebel than a part of brian's group but is cool enough with them to stay the night with them at the house. He has respect from alot of people because of his older brother's reputation and has his eyes on Dani even though they fight like cats and dogs.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Other:

Rules:
Ask to join
Use "These" when your character is talking
Use (These) when speaking outside of character
Before any character's die you are to discuss it with me or I am to discuss it with you.
Please be detailed and descriptive
Human pictures only no descriptions or anime
You can make your own character but you have to aks first and run the form by me.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Haunted Hill (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I be Dani

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Haunted Hill (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be Ginger? smile

Pikachu :3

Haunted Hill (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might I be Dani or Aaron? Doesn't matter which.. They both seem awesone smile

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Haunted Hill (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

Rue: yes
Camille: Yes
Storm: You may be aaron since dani is already taken

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Haunted Hill (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Form 
Dani Parlor
Looks:
Personality: Timid and small. She is very smart and a bit of a pushover. Dani is insecure so she puts on a tomboyish exterior to hide her feelings. Dani also is very playful and curious.
Other: She has a huge crush on Aaron but she is sure he just wants to be friends.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Haunted Hill (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ginger Lee
AgeAnnoyednbsp;18
Looks:
Personality: Smart, but she's frightened by the rumors. She also loves her boyfriend, Brian Cotton and is also outgoing. She has taken a liking towards Raine as well.
Other: She has lost her mother when she was an infant, and lives with her father. She also has been dating Brain for over two years, and is a class president.

Pikachu :3

Haunted Hill (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Raine Cotton
Looks:
Personality: Raine is obedient especially when it comes to her brother, brian. She believes practically anything that comes out of his mouth and does anything he says to. She gets along with all of her brother's friends but is some what over protected by her brother. She's helpful and easy to talk to and get to know. She's curious and logical most of the time but Naive as well especially when it comes to boys, particularly Zachary who never stops hitting on her. Her bestfriend is Danielle and she has never even had her first kiss so logically she is curious and somewhat open to Zachary's liking to her
Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Haunted Hill (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(instead of dying can I just disappear)

-David Bowie ♥

Haunted Hill (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

(instead of dying can I just disappear)
(yeah that's a good Idea. I wasn't imagining dani to die but yes I like the idea of her going missing and then coming back. if you want to know if I'm considering your character dieing just comment me but nthing is finale yet)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Slap The Keyboard :p